Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Christine's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been almost a month--and it's still not fixed yet!! I originally thought that…"

Christine replied Nov 4, 2009 to LATEST ACTIVITY section stuck on Thursday . . .

12 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Oh WOW--what an AWESOME tip!! I almost stopped reading it right away--as I don't ha…"

Christine replied Oct 10, 2009 to A tip for attracting money

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christine

"I LOVE this! Simple but brilliant!! THANKS!"

Christine replied Oct 10, 2009 to Say this instead...

13 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Anty

"Hi Giovani, I LOVE chapter books. Especially remembering SLASH as the example!! Re…"

Christine replied Oct 8, 2009 to Helping Reluctant Childhood Readers

13 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Giovani

"I never really thought a whole lot about Michael Jackson before. Although coming of…"

Christine replied Jun 29, 2009 to Michael Jackson: Love and light in our world

31 Aug 9
Reply by Dorothy

"LOL Giovani what a GREAT response! Makes nothing but sense--and gave me few laughs…"

Christine replied Feb 17, 2009 to Looking for positive thoughts to help me get back to believing

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Christine

"Ahh--I like this! Even without the music LOL I'm mostly writing this so I can find…"

Christine replied Feb 17, 2009 to Rampage Of Appreciation Game

36 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Diana

"Mmm--very interesting--does it work on children too? LOL Mine are driving me crazy…"

Christine replied Feb 17, 2009 to The Dog Whisperer Method of Changing Thought Habits...

13 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by snowflake

"Ah--I REALLY like this one!! THANKS!"

Christine replied Jan 16, 2009 to Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

636 Sep 4
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Awww--THANK YOU! You're sweet! May all of us have many wonderful things happen so…"

Christine replied Dec 18, 2008 to Oh My--I Won!!!!!

3 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Candy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service