Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Angelina shiraz's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Love this story! I think it's funny that you imagined yourself listening to music an…"

Angelina shiraz replied Jul 26, 2012 to LOA & Me, without even knowing – Apple used to fall even before the Law of Gravitation was discovered

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Ashish Pradhan

"I didn't know you like brown suga"

Angelina shiraz replied Jul 2, 2012 to (Male babe of the week thread) Girly/Womanly/And for any Gay Guys here Babe of the Week

203 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

""

Angelina shiraz replied Jul 2, 2012 to (Male babe of the week thread) Girly/Womanly/And for any Gay Guys here Babe of the Week

203 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"hater"

Angelina shiraz replied Jun 17, 2012 to (Male babe of the week thread) Girly/Womanly/And for any Gay Guys here Babe of the Week

203 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

""

Angelina shiraz replied Jun 17, 2012 to (Male babe of the week thread) Girly/Womanly/And for any Gay Guys here Babe of the Week

203 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I have the best guy ever to add to this thread........................ "

203 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"When I was 19 and I manifested an Indian sugardaddy that I never slept with and he g…"

Angelina shiraz replied Apr 20, 2012 to What was your first manifestation/aha moment

22 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Angelina shiraz

"Shannon have you tried seeking professional help? You seem to have an untreated ment…"

Angelina shiraz replied Mar 26, 2012 to Someone I love is now engaged, what do I do?

44 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Shannon II

"The girl obviously wants to manifest these looks to get a certain feeling. She needs…"

Angelina shiraz replied Feb 17, 2012 to can i make myself look like angleina jolie

44 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by steve soucy

"I'm not actually mad or angry, just a figure of speech. I just think this forum is h…"

Angelina shiraz replied Feb 17, 2012 to can i make myself look like angleina jolie

44 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by steve soucy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service