Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tom's Discussions (721)

Discussions Replied To (671) Replies Latest Activity

"Some great comments have been left to you so far. I will also say this, perhaps the…"

Tom replied May 31, 2010 to Why our heroes and success masters betray us ?

21 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by no_bad_days

"Here is the sign: You are divine spirit that can do anything! Tap into your power d…"

Tom replied May 4, 2010 to I need a sign. . . .

4 May 4, 2010
Reply by Tom

"Carefully bring awareness to your negative thoughts and gently reverse the negative…"

Tom replied Apr 29, 2010 to Depression - cant snap out of it :(

14 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Jim

"2 things, #1, rise above what others opinions are. #2) Dont run around telling the w…"

Tom replied Apr 28, 2010 to what is it with everyone and having no faith?

11 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by UniversalVibrations.net

"Just because its an old habit. Thinking more positive likely feels, fake, awkward, p…"

Tom replied Apr 28, 2010 to Why focusing on negative is easier than positive ....... ??

16 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie

"Yeah, great thoughts on that Clarice. We gotta go for it again, right? Their really…"

Tom replied Apr 27, 2010 to How to make 2010 the best year of your life (so far)------GUARANTEED!

86 May 11, 2010
Reply by Q Moayad

"I liked that one alot. good stuff."

Tom replied Apr 12, 2010 to BASHAR -- You'll REALLY Want To See These!

21 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by MP

"i couldnt watch this for some reason. It does not seem to be working."

Tom replied Apr 9, 2010 to When soul and talent connect----amazing performance by singing genuis.

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Your post was not long at all. That is not at all putting too much work into it. No…"

Tom replied Apr 1, 2010 to Im a bit confused at the Law of Attraction. Help?

10 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by SiameseGirl

"Yes, I agree with this very much Kahu. Its often too much for us to recognize our d…"

Tom replied Mar 29, 2010 to I need a LOA mentor/teacher

9 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Kahu

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service