Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

David's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"So I figured out what's causing the anxiety. It's a pattern of negative thoughts th…"

David replied 2 hours ago to Skull signs are appearing everywhere!!

70 2 hours ago
Reply by David

"I think it's very possible there could be something else going on. I hit a new vibra…"

David replied yesterday to ATTN: Having a major issue right now. Looking for help please.

17 yesterday
Reply by David

"The anxiety is being caused by fear of rejection, meaning fear of giving my heart to…"

David replied yesterday to ATTN: Having a major issue right now. Looking for help please.

17 yesterday
Reply by David

"I was at work today, and a mature woman in her 40's stopped me. She asked what kind…"

David replied yesterday to Skull signs are appearing everywhere!!

70 2 hours ago
Reply by David

"Yes!! I'm reading another Abe book, and he says that meditation for 15 minutes a day…"

David replied yesterday to Skull signs are appearing everywhere!!

70 2 hours ago
Reply by David

"I just went into meditation for 30 minutes releasing all fear and blockages, and I n…"

David replied on Sunday to Skull signs are appearing everywhere!!

70 2 hours ago
Reply by David

"I just tried meditation for 30 minutes releasing all fear and blockages, and I notic…"

David replied on Sunday to ATTN: Having a major issue right now. Looking for help please.

17 yesterday
Reply by David

"No, it's a false belief to condemn someone on here for using scripting for the sole…"

David replied on Sunday to ATTN: Having a major issue right now. Looking for help please.

17 yesterday
Reply by David

"I have tried affirmations, and they don't work, because they don't have any emotion…"

17 yesterday
Reply by David

"And we don't need people in here giving false beliefs, which is strongly against the…"

17 yesterday
Reply by David

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service