Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

David's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"The negative thoughts come in when the girl is seducing me, so I just have to focus…"

David replied Dec 26, 2019 to Looking for an advanced spiritualist to help me out here.

8 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by David

"So I just entered a new scene for January 2020, and we'll see what happens. Yeah, th…"

David replied Dec 26, 2019 to Skull Signs: An Online Diary

122 yesterday
Reply by David

""Falling in love is a beautiful experience, falling out of love is a beautiful exper…"

David replied Dec 25, 2019 to Skull Signs: An Online Diary

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"So I'm reading a new law of attraction book, and this author seems pretty neat, but…"

David replied Dec 25, 2019 to Skull Signs: An Online Diary

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"So I just checked my diary from 2004, and it says Jennifer actually had brown hair a…"

David replied Dec 24, 2019 to Skull Signs: An Online Diary

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"There is a reason why the player books in the beginning didn't work, and it's becaus…"

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"Another thing I want to mention. I don't want to spend my entire life trying to figu…"

122 yesterday
Reply by David

""What you are doing now is not any different than what you were doing 15 years ago.…"

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"Put another one of my co-workers into the script, and she had her hands all over me…"

122 yesterday
Reply by David

"The blonde girl has been written out of my book for hopping to another asshole at my…"

122 yesterday
Reply by David

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service