Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Brian Freedman's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (993) Replies Latest Activity

"The emotion of passion is the result of momentum. Momentum has to be allowed to incr…"

Brian Freedman replied 11 hours ago to Asking The Universe & God To Help Me Find My Passion And Purpose

13 11 hours ago
Reply by Brian Freedman

"That’s what unconditional alignment is."

Brian Freedman replied on Saturday to Is the "Hard Mode" beneficial or not that much?

6 yesterday
Reply by The Awesome Badass

"When you feel like you missed an opportunity, that negative emotion is your indicato…"

Brian Freedman replied on Thursday to Time to Let Go? How?

13 6 hours ago
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"You automatically let go when you care about how you feel and focus on anything that…"

Brian Freedman replied on Thursday to Time to Let Go? How?

13 6 hours ago
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

"It is coming, but you believe it isn’t so you are not allowing. Resistance feels bad…"

Brian Freedman replied on Wednesday to What does it mean to ALLOW?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Dorothy

"When you take dissatisfying action you trust things to happen in a dissatisfying way…"

Brian Freedman replied on Tuesday to Desperate action and law of attraction

11 on Thursday
Reply by Master of Manifest Dempsay

"You’re focused on the short-term not sustainable long-term. With your example, why d…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 12 to Desperate action and law of attraction

11 on Thursday
Reply by Master of Manifest Dempsay

"People don’t feel better for two reasons: There’s so much negative momentum and they…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 10 to Choosing emotions

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Graysen

"You’re not saying thank you because it feels good you’re saying it to get your stuff…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 9 to What are Ways to Be Grateful In Advance for Something Without Feeling Lack?

14 Nov 13
Reply by Julian

"They are already helping you. You have asked and it’s been given. Your only work is…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 7 to Asking The Universe & God To Help Me Find My Passion And Purpose

13 11 hours ago
Reply by Brian Freedman

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service