Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Brian Freedman's Discussions (815)

Discussions Replied To (790) Replies Latest Activity

"“How can I remove energetic blocks blocking me from my love life?” The only thing t…"

Brian Freedman replied 1 hour ago to Attracting someone I have a spiritual/ soul connection to?

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Stefania Clemente

"Do whatever feels best for you. You could smell chocolate or play with cute kittens…"

Brian Freedman replied yesterday to What's the best LoA techniques to attract buyers?

11 16 hours ago

"It’s not about finding the right words, it’s finding the right vibration. And that’s…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 18 to Job interview and small conundrum

8 on Wednesday

"Yes."

Brian Freedman replied Nov 15 to New technique!

12 Nov 17
Reply by Graysen jaxen

"How does that thought feel? It you feel relief, it’s helpful. It it doesn’t, go more…"

12 Nov 17
Reply by Graysen jaxen

"“I feel okay but it's been three weeks and I'm wondering where's my stuff?” That te…"

12 Nov 17
Reply by Graysen jaxen

"“I am getting to the point where I want more commitment.” I assume you mean you wan…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 14 to Turning it around

7 Nov 16
Reply by Graysen jaxen

"Laid-back is easygoing, relaxed and you go the flow. If you were really laid-back, y…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 12 to Done with being Mr. Laidback

10 Nov 14

"“Accept negative emotions?” What do you gain by rejecting them? When you judge neg…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 12 to What keeps one in a happy feeling place?

17 on Tuesday

"You don’t allow yourself to feel happy when you view negative emotions as less than…"

Brian Freedman replied Nov 12 to What keeps one in a happy feeling place?

17 on Tuesday

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service