Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Brian Freedman's Discussions (1,106)

Discussions Replied To (1063) Replies Latest Activity

"You can use your energy to attract someone who is ready."

Brian Freedman replied 11 hours ago to Utilising energy of a person to attract another

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Magical Love

"What is your definition of succeeding? Having stuff and the conditions you want? Or…"

Brian Freedman replied yesterday to I understand why I get negative results

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"You don’t know what you want to do, but you do know why you want to do it. You want…"

Brian Freedman replied Jun 14 to Looking for Practical Tools/Steps I can follow to find the right career and/or/purpose in life

11 4 hours ago
Reply by River

"Focus on why you want money, and keep the whole conversation on how you want to feel…"

Brian Freedman replied Jun 11 to Beliefs, Thoughts and Fears related to Money

4 Jun 11
Reply by Sir Sunshine

"“Do you think that it’s possible to change someone else’s perception of yourself int…"

Brian Freedman replied Jun 10 to Can you change someone's perception of yourself?

5 Jun 11
Reply by Sir Sunshine

"What’s holding you back is you are judging negative thoughts and emotions as less th…"

Brian Freedman replied Jun 1 to Why is it so hard to stop missing/reaching out to this one person

18 Jun 6
Reply by River

"People don’t care about whether someone did something or not, or kept their promise;…"

Brian Freedman replied Jun 1 to Why is it so hard to stop missing/reaching out to this one person

18 Jun 6
Reply by River

"He will forgive you, when you don’t need to be forgiven. Which means, you no longer…"

Brian Freedman replied May 30 to How much is 'Everyone is you pushed out'?

6 Jun 3
Reply by Magical Love

"“Does it not affect them if the people they love most act unkindly or unlovingly tow…"

Brian Freedman replied May 30 to Why is it so hard to stop missing/reaching out to this one person

18 Jun 6
Reply by River

"“I wish he'd apologize genuinely for causing me so much pain (he's said sorry before…"

Brian Freedman replied May 29 to Why is it so hard to stop missing/reaching out to this one person

18 Jun 6
Reply by River

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service