Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lauri's Discussions (759)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautifully said!  Thank you!"

Lauri replied Feb 24, 2014 to Who You REALLY Are (with an excerpt from Richard Bach)

10 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lauri

"I took the Old Pali Road home today (from Honolulu to Kailua) - and totally fell in…"

Lauri replied Feb 14, 2009 to Who and What will you love on Valentines Day Week?

67 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"You might want to check out the thread on Making Peace with your Body which has a bu…"

Lauri replied Jan 22, 2009 to How can I lose weight if diets make me unhappy??

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Sirgalahadwizard

"I love that you found this thread, Giovani, and reactivated it! Because then I get t…"

Lauri replied Jan 9, 2009 to Rampage Of Appreciation Game

36 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Diana

"RC - I think it would be helpful if you responded back on this thread!"

Lauri replied Aug 16, 2008 to How Do I Stop Resistance?

12 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Hooked on Sparkles

"Wheelz, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I acknowledge my own limitations - that I am q…"

Lauri replied Aug 15, 2008 to How Do I Stop Resistance?

12 Aug 16, 2008

"How do you get rid of resistance? You've GOT to stop asking "how do I get rid of any…"

Lauri replied Aug 13, 2008 to How Do I Stop Resistance?

12 Aug 16, 2008

"It's having to listen to them wearing stereo headphones that made me wonder how ofte…"

Lauri replied Jul 25, 2008 to Anyone heard of Paraliminals?

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Lauri

"It's usually the realization that I have a choice in the matter. I might notice that…"

Lauri replied Jul 23, 2008 to What brings you back to presence as you experience contrasts in your life?

10 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by DuAnne

"Studying Abraham, you know that it's important to keep your focus on what you want -…"

Lauri replied Jul 22, 2008 to Frustration!

16 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Awesome

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service