Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

spiritual_warrior's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Donna for your kind words..."

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 21, 2012 to Has anyone noticed that things sometimes seem to get worse before they get better?

49 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by spiritual_warrior

"Thank you for your answer I will continue believing that we are going to be together…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 21, 2012 to Has anyone noticed that things sometimes seem to get worse before they get better?

49 Feb 21, 2012

"the same thing is happening to me now...I used LOA to get back with the girl I love…"

49 Feb 21, 2012

"I asked this question because I have done the reading about the girl I love...and it…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 20, 2012 to Tarot vs LOA

4 Feb 20, 2012

"of course I would allow her...There's no thing on this world that I would not do for…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 19, 2012 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

"thank you for your advice... I must admit that I was skeptical when i started to wor…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 19, 2012 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

"My girl and I have started to text each other and now I know that she loves me becau…"

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

"you have my all support and remember we WILL BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES SOONER OR LATER.…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 12, 2012 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

"it looks like things are set in motion...saw my girl at a party yesterday, although…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 12, 2012 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

"I'm doing daily my RS and visualization to open the heart for my girl... Can someone…"

spiritual_warrior replied Feb 8, 2012 to Encouragement for attracting a lost love

495 14 hours ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service