Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

steve soucy's Discussions (6,258)

Discussions Replied To (5981) Replies Latest Activity

""

steve soucy replied 17 hours ago to I live in Garthworld where there is only love!

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Flowerpatch

"NOBODY else needs to change, just for you to find ways to be happy.  Arguing with th…"

steve soucy replied yesterday to How can I change my dad?

16 yesterday
Reply by EnergyZone

"circle jerk sneaking their shit unhealthy Ego lie like a dog to get some cooter re…"

steve soucy replied Jun 26 to Affair outside marriage: Self-love or misalignment?

92 Jun 27
Reply by Kendra Richards

"Isabelle, I am glad you have arrived at the knowing.... that your experience with th…"

steve soucy replied Jun 23 to Affair outside marriage: Self-love or misalignment?

92 Jun 27
Reply by Kendra Richards

"I don't know where my life will go next and I don't give a shit"

steve soucy replied Jun 21 to I DO NOT KNOW

7 Jun 21
Reply by Peppermint Patty

"what I have been having success with is this: I am training myself to notice my tho…"

steve soucy replied Jun 12 to Blaming Others

14 Jun 12
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Sometimes I am appalled by the willingness of PI members to dispense judgments disgu…"

steve soucy replied Jun 10 to Where do we draw the line to infidelity??

92 Jun 17
Reply by Isabelle

"the water has to boil before you can make tea... .sometimes you have to get pissed o…"

steve soucy replied May 30 to Angry at Recurring Thoughts

7 Jun 2
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I LIKE being weird.   I don't want or need to be normal.   If someone labeled me "no…"

steve soucy replied May 20 to Why does EVERYBODY on the freaking planet think I'm weird?

25 May 21
Reply by Dolly96

""

steve soucy replied May 15 to Life is This

4 May 15
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service