Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Giovani's Discussions (2,384)

Discussions Replied To (1835) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATULATIONS,  MORNING STAR! Yay on you, Elizabeth! That really IS a big deal! :D…"

Giovani replied Feb 27, 2014 to Congratulations to Morning Star for QUITTING SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Sir Neil, CONGRATULATIONS on landing your new job! Nicely done! Sunshine & Bless…"

Giovani replied Oct 26, 2013 to Let's congratulate Sir Neil on his new job!

30 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Charlie

"Hi Elizabeth! Leaving a little cute & cuddly love for you!Sunshine & Blessin…"

Giovani replied Oct 17, 2013 to Have you any extra love to send Morning Star's way?

136 Oct 27, 2013

"Hi-i! Can always use a little friend-therapy! :DSunshine & Blessings,GiovaniDres…"

Giovani replied Sep 24, 2013 to Funny Pictures From My Friends

2100 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"O Aphrodite! Thanks for taking us along on your adventure to Barcelona! Beautiful ph…"

Giovani replied Sep 2, 2013 to Our Barcelona, Spain travel photos

9 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Giovani

"Hey Tony-Guy! Thank you for sharing that gratitude tap technique. It sounds simple a…"

Giovani replied Aug 28, 2013 to Gratitude Tap-Along For When Gratitude's Not Easy

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Giovani

"Hi Chaelene! It's wonderful hearing of you! Your mom was an inspiration, and it's gr…"

Giovani replied Aug 12, 2013 to We welcome you with open arms Chaelene (Awesome's beautiful daughter) !

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Hey, Child! Interesting post! :D I've wondered about related things but, believe it…"

Giovani replied Aug 6, 2013 to Asexuality and Twin Flames (TMI Warning)

10 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Inner Child

"Hi, Emma! Thanks for a very practical technique! :D Sunshine & Blessings, Giovan…"

Giovani replied Aug 5, 2013 to Trick to make gratidue lists have greater impact

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Sirig

"Hi, Pondera! I love the mindset you're in! :D Keep playing with wonderful thoughts!…"

Giovani replied Aug 2, 2013 to I love days like today!

5 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Sir Carnival

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service