Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Kahu's Discussions (789)

Discussions Replied To (780) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely you can. I use both past events and future events to do this ;) as well a…"

Kahu replied on Monday to Question about scripting

4 on Monday
Reply by Kahu

"I recommend this book by a friend. Check out the relationship that you have with you…"

Kahu replied Jul 15 to Changing the single vibration

7 Jul 16
Reply by Aravelle Angel

"It's a bit of a balancing act. When we ask for something and then forget about it, i…"

Kahu replied Jul 15 to Contradicting theory?

7 Jul 15
Reply by Kahu

"From a shaman point of view physical issues like that are brought on by our subconsc…"

Kahu replied Jul 15 to Manifesting hair growth

5 Jul 16
Reply by Grateful Goddess

"In what way is he "Manifesting"? If you are just seeing him around you're not really…"

Kahu replied Jul 15 to This now engaged guy I "dated" years ago keeps manifesting

4 Jul 15
Reply by Kahu

"What you are is a highly adaptable being. Who you are is for you to choose. Decide w…"

Kahu replied Jul 13 to Who you really are

8 Jul 14
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

"There's no harm in taking a fill-in job while you are working on finding your dream…"

Kahu replied Jul 13 to when they don't get it

4 Jul 13
Reply by Brian F.

"When we start to focus on a goal we get the nearest available equivalent and in your…"

Kahu replied Jul 11 to What does this mean

5 Jul 11
Reply by Tre

"Bring yourself back into the present moment. Take a few moments to notice sounds, co…"

Kahu replied Jul 11 to what do you do

4 Jul 11
Reply by Kahu

"Of course you need people in order to earn money. Even if you win money in the lotte…"

Kahu replied Jul 10 to Attachment to a How

5 Jul 10
Reply by Kahu

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service