Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Kahu's Discussions (798)

Discussions Replied To (785) Replies Latest Activity

"The things you have manifested in recent times reflects the personal changes you hav…"

Kahu replied May 20 to anyone know somthing about december 21 2012

16 May 20
Reply by LauraO

"Nothing more significant than moving from one week to the next, one month to the nex…"

Kahu replied May 19 to anyone know somthing about december 21 2012

16 May 20
Reply by LauraO

"Personality is simply a collection of behaviours. We often have different sets for d…"

Kahu replied May 17 to Can you use the law of attraction to change your personality?

4 May 17
Reply by Kahu

"The third principle of Huna (from Hawaii) is Makia. Energy flows where attention goe…"

Kahu replied May 17 to Energetically alligned to the desired outcome

3 May 17
Reply by jaedoe

"Ok you fell out of the vortex, which is really a symbolic representation rather than…"

Kahu replied Apr 2 to Help: What happens when you are in the vortex but get angry??

7 Apr 6
Reply by Seany Sean

""Raising your vibration" really just means changing what you are feeling to more "po…"

Kahu replied Jan 2 to Raising Vibrations: Tips Needed

16 Jan 2
Reply by Kahu

"Ego is simply a Latin word meaning "I" or self. Freud used it to refer to his idea o…"

Kahu replied Jan 1 to Ego

13 Jan 3
Reply by Roses

"From the perspective of the Hawaiian Shaman tradition amd Huna Philosophy there is n…"

Kahu replied Dec 28, 2016 to Have any of you guys had really crazy, intense coincidences that can't be accidental?

20 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Kahu

"An excellent book that covers the different parts of our mind and how to influence o…"

Kahu replied Dec 28, 2016 to Hopping in Bed with my Subconscious Mind

13 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Kahu

"I'm a shaman so I have learned to consciously move in and out of different alternate…"

Kahu replied Dec 28, 2016 to De ja vu

10 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Kahu

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service