Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

QueenieAthenie's Discussions (10,538)

Discussions Replied To (8550) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, that's kinda encouraging to hear that he found someone and got married to them a…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 27 to Friend of mine not quite ready for PI, but I want to lead him gently into learning how to attract good things....

17 Nov 28
Reply by Dorothy

"I've heard this in some Law of Attraction circles (yes I know I always capitalize it…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 22 to The secret and love

8 Nov 22
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I've heard this in some Law of Attraction circles (yes I know I always capitalize it…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 22 to The secret and love

8 Nov 22
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"Great idea!  I will check it out and see if I fancy adding some to my mp3 player! I…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 22 to 13 more songs added to the Best Law of Attraction Playlist - Now 377

2 Nov 22
Reply by Eve Fasham

"Gosh I really do love parks!   I'm near 3 now, though one I only have partial acces…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 22 to My London "staycation" part two

6 Nov 22
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"ArtistLaura I really love it when things go right for you! Sir_Neil it cracks me up…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 22 to I am happier and random little things are coming to me

3 Nov 24
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Firstly, GREAT question and it was lovely reading about your experience :-) Yes, I…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 21 to Have you ever met another PI member in real life?

2 Nov 21
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I nearly shrieked out loud with joy for you and woke up my flatmates reading this! …"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 14 to I Have a WONDERFUL New Boyfriend!

1 Nov 14
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I shall! I keep thinking of my cute skull and flower goldie ring when I see that tit…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 12 to I have cut off my LOA therapist and blocked her on all social media. It's over.

18 Nov 12
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"PS I was thinking again what you said about the scripting & what happened. Well,…"

QueenieAthenie replied Nov 10 to I have cut off my LOA therapist and blocked her on all social media. It's over.

18 Nov 12
Reply by QueenieAthenie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service