Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

jadestar's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"ok, got word that vitamis d levels are dangerously low   yahoo, doing the happy snoo…"

jadestar replied Aug 25, 2011 to I refuse to accept my current condition as permenant, but it has been a yr

12 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Giovani

"  :) that was sweet   hugs!"

jadestar replied Aug 25, 2011 to I refuse to accept my current condition as permenant, but it has been a yr

12 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Giovani

"I have serious memory problems and cant find my insurance card number   to make an a…"

jadestar replied Aug 25, 2011 to is it possible to heal completly from any dis ease or serious health issues?

8 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

" i pray   :)"

jadestar replied Aug 24, 2011 to I refuse to accept my current condition as permenant, but it has been a yr

12 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Giovani

"prior to last yr   I attracted so much unexpected money it was so much fun, I did no…"

jadestar replied Aug 20, 2011 to Getting Out of Debt Success Stories-Would love to hear some!

16 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by butterfly

" yeah I am going to have to print this out and carry it with me   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!…"

jadestar replied Aug 17, 2011 to JADESTAR

34 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

"yeah   I have to order some abe stuff   they are funny too   You guys are right, I g…"

34 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

"thanks supportive kind loving friends!   It would be so neat to have a private sessi…"

34 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

"thanks   love your pic of beach, beautiful!"

34 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

"cool user name as soon as I find my cc I will order that thanks, recommended 2x   I…"

34 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service