Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Spirit Guide teachings.'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I am a spiritual life coach and I am here to tell you that everything happens…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Jun 12, 2010 to I made a bad decision. Now my life is turned upside down. I feel horrible and do not know how to think positive

34 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Awesome

"If what your doing is real, why have you not said more about life and beyond? Why do…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Jun 11, 2010 to Update: I'm back from ... (Going to "see" Abraham for the first time! What would you ask them? Ever seen them?)

80 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Mehr

"because your cannot know the difference between that which is real and that which is…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Jun 11, 2010 to So here's an odd question:

6 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Leeanne

"Ok a few things... firstly give yourself a month for every year you were together...…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Jun 3, 2010 to Why Is This So Hard?

13 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"The very fact that you do not want to go back there tells me you need to. When our p…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Jun 3, 2010 to Do I really need to dig up the past?

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Greenman

"Your higher self works in tune with you all the time, in the feeling of your gut mos…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Apr 27, 2009 to How do you ask your higher self when faced with a difficult decision?

6 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Pectinase

"I have been up for 2 hours and have given my wonderful man all his presents for his…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Apr 27, 2009 to What have you done today to make you feel proud?

29 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Maurice McDonald

"I believe we can ask for what we want, as long as it is for the best for everyone. P…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Apr 27, 2009 to Looking For Feedback!

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa

"I must admit, I did not read all your post, because when I read that he was the one…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Apr 27, 2009 to I've been crying all day.

51 May 5, 2009
Reply by awesomeblossom

"I believe that one of the reasons we are here is too feel joy and have fun. Touching…"

Spirit Guide teachings. replied Sep 13, 2008 to Is it wrong to masterbate?

25 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Ian Hall

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service