Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Yonah's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"I am very sure Abe is correct about the subconscious not being a big vibrational pla…"

Yonah replied 1 hour ago to What do LOA teachers mean by the subconscious doesn't mean squat? It looks like a key component to me.

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Yonah

"It does. I've noticed that the inner self allows doors to open that lead to the desi…"

Yonah replied 23 hours ago to What do LOA teachers mean by the subconscious doesn't mean squat? It looks like a key component to me.

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Yonah

"What do they mean not to worry about it? What does it have to do with LOA?"

Yonah replied yesterday to What do LOA teachers mean by the subconscious doesn't mean squat? It looks like a key component to me.

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Yonah

"The universe and the mind is the same thing. If you've noticed, manifestations are h…"

Yonah replied yesterday to The universe is not a separate entity

27 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

""You keep wanting to friend me and I have rejected this because I don't desire to be…"

Yonah replied yesterday to I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

230 22 hours ago
Reply by Graysen

"Update. I've figured it all out. My mind is returning to the "normal" state that it…"

Yonah replied on Saturday to I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

230 22 hours ago
Reply by Graysen

"Graysen, I know what you're doing. You're using the power of the mind to bend and tw…"

Yonah replied on Saturday to I've figured out why some manifestations take years compared to ones that take a few hours.

230 22 hours ago
Reply by Graysen

"Yep, you explained it well. A better way to explain it is this. The universe is your…"

Yonah replied on Saturday to Are there consequences if you use trickery in the universe?

24 on Saturday
Reply by Yonah

"My hearing was also fading in and out just now when I thought deep about the univers…"

230 22 hours ago
Reply by Graysen

"Actually, a giant piece of the puzzle was solved today. It was actually kind of cute…"

Yonah replied on Saturday to Are there any other popular books other than Abe that go into LOA?

7 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service