Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

SarahLouise's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Great News. Congratulations!! :)"

SarahLouise replied Oct 24, 2015 to Attracted a job, a steady contract and a better paycheck

9 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I would like to know if there's anything for me to know about relationships with a p…"

SarahLouise replied Sep 29, 2015 to (CLOSED) Free Angel Card Readings :)

88 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Irina

"Hi Irina, I would like a reading thanks :)"

SarahLouise replied Sep 28, 2015 to (CLOSED) Free Angel Card Readings :)

88 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Irina

"How do you know past lives exist? And how can you know what memories are from a past…"

SarahLouise replied Sep 14, 2015 to The great PI rubbish dump

19 May 30, 2017
Reply by Calmwind

"Congratulations! I have two tickets to check <3"

SarahLouise replied Aug 30, 2015 to winning :D

10 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Common Sense

"Thankyou Irina xox For the past few months I have been feeling more stuck in a rut…"

SarahLouise replied Aug 6, 2015 to [READINGS COMPLETED] Free Water Crystal Reading (Masaru Emoto) to guide you towards your best thought pattern

72 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Ani

"Hey Irina, I would like to know my helpful thought pattern Thanks <3"

SarahLouise replied Aug 6, 2015 to [READINGS COMPLETED] Free Water Crystal Reading (Masaru Emoto) to guide you towards your best thought pattern

72 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Ani

"Such a beautiful, cute doggy! Sending him lots of love and hugs. Wishing him a new h…"

SarahLouise replied Jul 31, 2015 to I know many animals are in distress but can you send this doggy some love?

4 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

"Thanks Garth ... :)"

SarahLouise replied Jul 27, 2015 to Thinking yourself as at least 10 years younger

27 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Eternity the Penguin ♥

"Yes I know a lot about health as I mentioned above I use to research all the time bu…"

SarahLouise replied Jul 27, 2015 to Thinking yourself as at least 10 years younger

27 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Eternity the Penguin ♥

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service