Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sunflower's Discussions (726)

Discussions Replied To (706) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never understood people who have a fear of death. My best guess is that these p…"

Sunflower replied Jul 8 to Overcoming Fear of Death

6 Jul 9
Reply by Sir Summertime

"Why would you want to? Personally, I am super curious about what else is out there."

Sunflower replied Jul 8 to Death

13 Jul 8
Reply by Sunflower

"Your life will change when you decide to change it. Period. You have complete contro…"

Sunflower replied Jun 30 to What do you do when you hate all of your options?

15 Jun 30
Reply by Sunflower

"The Magic of Believing, by Claude Bristol. "

Sunflower replied Jun 10 to What is the book that changed your life?

40 Jun 10
Reply by Sunflower

"The original post is from 2010. The link is likely broken now."

Sunflower replied Jun 10 to What is the book that changed your life?

40 Jun 10
Reply by Sunflower

"Seeker- I would strongly suggest you reestablish your connection with your husband.…"

Sunflower replied May 31 to Another Birthday, yet another disappointing birthday..

26 Jun 10
Reply by Stephanie

"Update: Hadn't heard from the property management people and wondered what was up. K…"

Sunflower replied May 30 to Need an Affirmation

6 May 30
Reply by Graysen

"We all feel this way at one time or another in our lives. My solution to this was to…"

Sunflower replied May 29 to Another Birthday, yet another disappointing birthday..

26 Jun 10
Reply by Stephanie

"I'm always picking up pennies that people drop, and occasionally I'll find dimes and…"

Sunflower replied May 13 to Finding Money Thread(as in on the ground?)possible other

7 May 14
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Letting go of resistance that you lack money or financial abundance. Putting yoursel…"

Sunflower replied May 11 to Clarification about Action?

8 May 12
Reply by Allowing All

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service