Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sunflower's Discussions (812)

Discussions Replied To (791) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a timely post since I just asked someone else this yesterday. Has anyone her…"

Sunflower replied May 12 to Exercise is the best natural medicine against depression!

10 May 18
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

"I would suggest seeking medical advice. You don't say how long you have been hearing…"

Sunflower replied May 11 to Please help, what does this mean?

2 May 11
Reply by Magical Love

"Laura: I would encourage you to not view it as "crabby withdrawn time" but view is a…"

Sunflower replied May 6 to Do You Have To Be Unhappy Part of The Time?

10 May 6
Reply by Sunflower

"Lots of possibilities here- the sky is endless. You could learn to surf, swim, ride…"

Sunflower replied May 1 to What makes you come alive at age 50? A few things you can't say are.......:):):)

24 May 11
Reply by Sir Neil of summer glory

"Sunday April 28th Thinking back to all the good things that happened over the last t…"

Sunflower replied Apr 28 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13732 14 hours ago
Reply by Russel Crasto

"Also thinking this must be how keeping a gratitude journal works. The more you post…"

Sunflower replied Apr 28 to The Better It Gets the Better It Gets. . .

12 Apr 28
Reply by Sunflower

"" I have also found that gratitude goes hand in hand with worthiness." Now that is s…"

Sunflower replied Apr 28 to Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE !!

15 Jun 18
Reply by Blue moon

"Brian- this is seriously the best post that has ever been on this board! Both accura…"

Sunflower replied Apr 8 to When the Universe Feels like a Tease

4 Apr 27
Reply by Dorothy

"LauraV: Once again, you blatantly ignore the advice you have been given. instead you…"

Sunflower replied Apr 8 to Manifesting Games in Medical Care?

17 Apr 10
Reply by Magical Love

"Thanks Tolemac! This is a very helpful list indeed."

Sunflower replied Apr 6 to Your 2010 Command Statements-Affirmations-Afformations

28 Apr 8
Reply by Magical Love

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service