Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

TheRising23's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck, you can do it!"

TheRising23 replied Jun 30, 2012 to I am going to Grow about 3 more inches

25 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tempesto

"Hey guys, I just got the call that I got hired! Yes, I'm so excited right now! Thank…"

TheRising23 replied Jun 21, 2012 to I think I blew my second interview the other day :/

14 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by modesttreasure

"So I just called them today and they said that someone will get back to me later tod…"

TheRising23 replied Jun 21, 2012 to I think I blew my second interview the other day :/

14 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by modesttreasure

"Yay, May many more great things continue to happen for you!"

TheRising23 replied Jun 20, 2012 to My manifestation - created!

24 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by § Practicum Veritas Nuntiavit

"Hmm good points, guess I just have to be a bit more patient..."

TheRising23 replied Jun 15, 2012 to I think I blew my second interview the other day :/

14 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by modesttreasure

"Yes, I really did go in with that mindset. I didn't even think there was a possibili…"

TheRising23 replied Jun 15, 2012 to I think I blew my second interview the other day :/

14 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by modesttreasure

"It's just hard, are you telling me you wouldn't feel the same way if you were in my…"

14 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by modesttreasure

"Hey folks, here's another update. My knee has gotten even stronger and I've gotten t…"

TheRising23 replied Mar 1, 2012 to Prayers for a Full Recovery.

18 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by TheRising23

"Here's an update everyone, I had surgery on the 9th (10 days ago). The surgery was s…"

TheRising23 replied Feb 19, 2012 to Prayers for a Full Recovery.

18 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by TheRising23

"Well, tomorrow is my surgery..."

TheRising23 replied Feb 8, 2012 to Prayers for a Full Recovery.

18 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by TheRising23

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service