Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Llawen Gweddw's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (443) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for all the fruits and vegetables that I am juicing this week, thank you f…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Apr 13 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

10178 12 hours ago
Reply by Anuragcharming

"Wouldn't it be nice to have my bed to myself now, till I decide to share it again! W…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Mar 11 to New - Wouldn't it be Nice If... Thread

29 5 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"I really want to give and receive love and share in it together with a really good m…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Feb 13 to Tell Us What you Want What You Really Really Want Here...

9 Feb 14
Reply by LadyLove

"I appreciate loving messages from S as well as him asking how I am, offering support…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Feb 6 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

10178 12 hours ago
Reply by Anuragcharming

"Happy New Year all! I'm in 2015 and now it's 2:30am I really should sleep! Sweet dre…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Dec 31 to Happy New Year and Powerful Intentions!

5 Jan 2
Reply by Sir Neil

"Stop second guessing on all the things that could go wrong or that you DON'T want in…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Dec 22, 2014 to How to Let Go and Trust the U to provide Good Housing

3 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Llawen Gweddw

"A nice peaceful afternoon alone, may I have many more over the coming few days."

Llawen Gweddw replied Dec 22, 2014 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

10178 12 hours ago
Reply by Anuragcharming

"Happy Birthday MP!Wow FP really knows how to get a party started!  Sending lots of l…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Dec 4, 2014 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MP!!!(let's make some noise peeps!)

75 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Some movement towards my intended result, great leaps rather! I intend to have the b…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Dec 3, 2014 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

998 6 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"My intended result is to get the news I want on Tuesday (tomorrow/today), for my son…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Nov 17, 2014 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

998 6 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service