Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Llawen Gweddw's Discussions (472)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for taking the time to write this reading out for me :) I'm trying…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Aug 14, 2015 to [READINGS COMPLETED] Free Water Crystal Reading (Masaru Emoto) to guide you towards your best thought pattern

72 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Ani

"Me too please, sounds interesting x"

Llawen Gweddw replied Aug 6, 2015 to [READINGS COMPLETED] Free Water Crystal Reading (Masaru Emoto) to guide you towards your best thought pattern

72 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Ani

"I am chucking out my husband's day off, I'm sick of him being here, it only serves t…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Aug 3, 2015 to The great PI rubbish dump

13 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil

"Thank you! x"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 27, 2015 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

10765 3 hours ago
Reply by Cal

"Had a lovely day out with my lover and shared fun on a pier like a couple of kids! E…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 26, 2015 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

10765 3 hours ago
Reply by Cal

"I embrace having complete freedom to be, do and have anything I wish! Everything com…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 26, 2015 to Another "Wish Granting" Forum! Post your wishes here!

231 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by LauraV

"I intend to have a wonderful date today! For romantic moments and a really happy day…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 26, 2015 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

1136 30 seconds ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"*LOVE not live!"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 4, 2015 to Do we attract what others think of us? Want to attract beauty

20 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by lUCY

"Firstly try to put her and what others think of her out of your mind, it's like a je…"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 4, 2015 to Do we attract what others think of us? Want to attract beauty

20 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by lUCY

":D"

Llawen Gweddw replied Jul 3, 2015 to ...I want a skin disorder?

13 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service