Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

The Alchemist DJ's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll get back to you. It's a short list but I will have something :-)"

The Alchemist DJ replied Sep 26, 2012 to One last request for help (Thinking LOA is a lie now)

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"I'm beginning to see that Steve :-) What I have seen so far is that I have put 'eff…"

The Alchemist DJ replied Sep 26, 2012 to One last request for help (Thinking LOA is a lie now)

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"Hi Claire I just listened to the clip you posted. I may have to go back to it later…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"True. One of the consistent themes Is that of taking inspired action and I think som…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"After years of even trying to attract happiness has ended in failure. So that doesn'…"

The Alchemist DJ replied Sep 25, 2012 to One last request for help (Thinking LOA is a lie now)

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"Oh. By the way. I have posted this before AS I SAID this is the last time I'm postin…"

The Alchemist DJ replied Sep 25, 2012 to One last request for help (Thinking LOA is a lie now)

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"It's not just the wealth it's all areas of my life. It doesn't matter if it's baby s…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"Thank you for the post. It's not just the large sums of money. Over the last 6 year…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"True, Not even 2 weeks ago I was at the stage of feeling relaxed and listening to a…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

"Hi Steve I have just gotten to a point where I'm 'almost' at the point of giving up…"

67 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Menrva

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service