Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

genevieve's Discussions (3,955)

Discussions Replied To (3820) Replies Latest Activity

"I love Florence Shovel Shin too, I have listened to all of the readings on Youtube a…"

genevieve replied Aug 18 to FLORENCE SCOVEL SHINN - The Power of Make-Believe. Prosperity and wealth!

3 Aug 18
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

"Thats great Popeye, that means you can easily talk to your immune system. Now get in…"

genevieve replied Aug 18 to Need Help Healing a Disease (IBS).

13 Aug 26
Reply by i m on a manifesting spree!

"Sending healing prayers to you and your lovely doggie (((((((((((((((((((( Molly )))…"

genevieve replied Aug 18 to Prayers please for Molly!

27 Aug 20
Reply by emma

"Hi Hina, When we start to practice the LOA, I think it is a great idea to set time…"

genevieve replied Aug 17 to Some ideas on leading a positive day...

10 Aug 21
Reply by Emma

"Hi Popeye, I suggest you learn to do "immunics", see TheCureDrive website, or look…"

genevieve replied Aug 17 to Need Help Healing a Disease (IBS).

13 Aug 26
Reply by i m on a manifesting spree!

"I loved "The Secret" and it was watching that movie that started me on my road to un…"

genevieve replied Aug 15 to Law of Attraction

9 Sep 10
Reply by LauraO

"Hi Eric, Yes I believe this. I think it is our choice how long we live and because…"

genevieve replied Aug 13 to Do you believe that with our minds we can reprogram our genetics to live to 120, 150 or even 190 years old?

13 Aug 18
Reply by Eric )A( of PI

"Hi Goldleaf, I love your post. I too love to know the science behind how our though…"

genevieve replied Aug 13 to Integrating science into the whole idea of deliberate creation

4 Aug 13
Reply by genevieve

"Beautiful Wonder, no wonder you are called "Wonder" ! love and light Gen"

genevieve replied Aug 13 to In memoriam of Mina: the wonderful grandmother

11 Sep 2
Reply by Wonder

"You could try the Kahuna way, which is to first accept it as part of your manifestat…"

genevieve replied Aug 13 to Remote Healing

9 Aug 31
Reply by Salome Lond

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service