Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

genevieve's Discussions (4,034)

Discussions Replied To (3877) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy new year Aravelle ! And to all my friends here on PI Love and light gen"

genevieve replied Dec 31 to The Only Way Is Up - Happy New Year

13 Jan 6
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Great one Ross I release the fear and allow my life to flow! Love and light gen"

genevieve replied Dec 31 to New Year Affirmation

18 Mar 30
Reply by Tolemac

"Yes, I too love to look at Life as a movie and we are all actors, directors and play…"

genevieve replied Jun 11, 2013 to Ever feel like life is a movie?

25 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Bullion Grey

"Hi Natalie, I had a chronic neuromuscular disease and I was poor and bringing up two…"

genevieve replied Jun 11, 2013 to ? can I truly work from the inside out, act as if,

12 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by natalie

"Sending love to you and your brother for a speedy recovery and a life filled with jo…"

genevieve replied Jun 11, 2013 to Asking For Your Prayers and Good Energy For My Brother

21 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Ed

"Hi Rascal, I have enjoyed this discussion and I like what you said about INCLUSION.…"

genevieve replied Jun 10, 2013 to INCLUSION

56 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Chelsea Birnell

"Hi Magiclove, I agree with Flower that the best thing you can do is to hold an imag…"

genevieve replied Jun 10, 2013 to Please advice!!

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Magiclove

"Great post Emma, no matter how much I learn about the LOA and the value of staying p…"

genevieve replied Jun 10, 2013 to universe is ready to change things for you right now

38 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Aravelle Angel

"giving someone a 'second chance' in a relationship is more about you and how confide…"

genevieve replied May 30, 2013 to Do people deserve a second chance?

44 May 31, 2013
Reply by Flowerpatch

"A big question indeed, there are always two people manifesting when we are observin…"

genevieve replied May 30, 2013 to Big Question

11 May 30, 2013
Reply by samantha p

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service