Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

genevieve's Discussions (3,981)

Discussions Replied To (3845) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jackie, I want to manifest lots of money too. and I do a lot of rampages of abund…"

genevieve replied Jun 1 to Techniques on clearing blocks

16 Jun 1
Reply by genevieve

"Dont worry ... I always type too much ... just believe that you will be cured SOON…"

genevieve replied Jun 1 to drop all the stories or keep some for awhile to help others and than move on

16 Jun 1
Reply by wellness warrior

"I have a stop watch on my iphone and I took it out and did a 68 second rampage of ap…"

genevieve replied Jun 1 to how to change my life? Let go of resistance

14 Jun 1
Reply by I AM MIRACLE

"2 mins is a good start ...it only takes 17 seconds of concentrating on a good feelin…"

genevieve replied Jun 1 to how to change my life? Let go of resistance

14 Jun 1
Reply by I AM MIRACLE

"great find !"

genevieve replied May 31 to A Great Question for Abe

11 May 31
Reply by genevieve

"ps Your little baby must be 2 by now ! So Happy Birthday to her and congratulations…"

genevieve replied May 31 to terrorism how can we protect our family

20 May 31
Reply by Brianna

"Hi Mimi, I have family in Belgium too and I felt that moment of fear when I first h…"

genevieve replied May 31 to terrorism how can we protect our family

20 May 31
Reply by Brianna

"great videos Brianna ! "

genevieve replied May 31 to drop all the stories or keep some for awhile to help others and than move on

16 Jun 1

"Hi Wellness, Learning and accepting the LOA comes in stages and its true that if you…"

genevieve replied May 31 to drop all the stories or keep some for awhile to help others and than move on

16 Jun 1

"I did a lot of healing through LOA in my day and I feel sometimes we need a little s…"

genevieve replied May 31 to skin moles on the body

11 May 31
Reply by Brianna

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service