Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tony Rush's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The basic idea (for those who didn't read Steve Pavlina's explanation" is this: Obj…"

Tony Rush replied Aug 4, 2010 to What is SUBJECT REALITY AND OBJECTIVE REALITY?

18 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Tony Rush

"I don't see this as being the spiritual activity that others do. The "belief" part I…"

Tony Rush replied May 22, 2010 to Can you walk on water?

27 May 22, 2010
Reply by Tony Rush

"Wow -- deep conversation. I'd say 'no' simply because the movement of time is more…"

Tony Rush replied May 22, 2010 to Can you turn back time?

140 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by full intention

"My opinion: it's just a number. And LOA says that the more importance/attention you…"

Tony Rush replied Aug 2, 2009 to What's the significance of 11:11?

10 Aug 6, 2009

"At the risk of sounding brash, the first step to "turning your situation around" is…"

Tony Rush replied Aug 2, 2009 to How do I turn this situation around?

9 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Tony Rush

"Practice makes perfect. Seriously. You were a master at visualizing when you were a…"

Tony Rush replied Aug 2, 2009 to What if you can't "visualize" well?

20 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by BrightMiracles

"Don't waste time by asking other people to tell you if something is good. Form your…"

Tony Rush replied Jul 9, 2009 to What the bleep do we know.

21 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Tre

"My friend Andy Andrews says often: "the seeds of depression and discouragement canno…"

Tony Rush replied Apr 17, 2009 to please help

10 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by katie

"All good responses -- what a great community. :) I think one thing you should keep…"

Tony Rush replied Apr 17, 2009 to does it work?

42 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by ƸӜƷ Blackpearls ƸӜƷ

"And yet, all our lives we've all been exposed to dominantly A440 music.....and many…"

Tony Rush replied Jun 28, 2008 to 432hz Music, good for your soul and consiousness.

31 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by kees52

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service