Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

32_Flavors's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I enjoyed that a lot!"

32_Flavors replied Jul 12, 2009 to 8 principles of fun

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Jim

"Oh goodness, there are just so many songs that make me happy. Sometimes its the word…"

32_Flavors replied Jun 24, 2009 to Raising your vibration through music!

24 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Szangel

"I get excited about the little things. I love when it snows. Especially when I wake…"

32_Flavors replied Jan 10, 2009 to Childlike fun

18 Aug 13
Reply by Dorothy

"I'm very sorry that you are going through this. I know you are feeling really stress…"

32_Flavors replied Jan 6, 2009 to UPDATE>>>>>POSITIVE Someone PLEASE explain this..what did I do wrong?

37 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Dharma

"Sometimes I have dreams like this right before I have to do something big, but it al…"

32_Flavors replied Dec 25, 2008 to I dreamt that i did'nt achieve my dream

8 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Awesome

"Honestly I think you are on the right track. You're seeing and noticing things that…"

32_Flavors replied Oct 27, 2008 to Manifesting qualities in other people instead of myself?

4 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by June

"A lot of good stuff happened today, but I'll write about the last thing that is so f…"

32_Flavors replied Sep 1, 2008 to What Thought Made You Feel Good Today?

12 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Sebastian Keene

"I try to reach for the thing that I really want which is usually the complete opposi…"

32_Flavors replied Jul 23, 2008 to What brings you back to presence as you experience contrasts in your life?

10 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by DuAnne

"Maybe you can find a way to formally release your ex. I know I had a lot of difficul…"

32_Flavors replied Jul 11, 2008 to How to Release the attachment?

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Mindmaster

"It's a good read. I read the whole thing one afternoon in a bookstore. I like the se…"

32_Flavors replied Jun 21, 2008 to I received "Ask And It Is Given" in the mail today...

5 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Christine

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service