Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lauralight1972's Discussions (3,947)

Discussions Replied To (2780) Replies Latest Activity

"there are millions and millions of men in CA to date who love living there and are s…"

Lauralight1972 replied 4 hours ago to It feels good to say;

739 4 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"So maybe if assert "I am sober and I love myself" men who are sober who would looe m…"

Lauralight1972 replied 4 hours ago to Sharing this before I chicken out: Turning my dating life around from nothing to plate full of guys! (LONG!)

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"My new art programs loaded just fine today so I can start using them immediately. I'…"

Lauralight1972 replied 4 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

8916 51 minutes ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"On another thread someone reminded us recently that Abe says when you start this stu…"

Lauralight1972 replied 10 hours ago to what could have gone wrong?

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I got like 20 comments....and I mean men willing to take me out on a date!"

Lauralight1972 replied 20 hours ago to LOA comic relief for the vibrationally challenged..

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I take l-theanine for anxiety now and also heard I can try holy basil too. I'm getti…"

Lauralight1972 replied 20 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

8916 51 minutes ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"If I only get the opposite of what I want, if I go out of my way to find a criminal…"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to I looked for love and got the opposite of what I wanted...

2 yesterday
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I give a new definition to the phrase, "broken dating picker!""

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to I looked for love and got the opposite of what I wanted...

2 yesterday
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I virtually shop for luxury homes. And people comment all over youtube sites on them…"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to Will humanity ever really get money?

3 9 hours ago
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I intend on giving up trying to get money and love. I give up!"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

684 yesterday
Reply by Lauralight1972

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service