Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lauralight1972's Discussions (4,194)

Discussions Replied To (2982) Replies Latest Activity

"I intend to be treated fairly and comfortably the entire time I live where I am curr…"

Lauralight1972 replied 6 hours ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

762 6 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I basically learned and began to change or set new goals when i was doing the money…"

Lauralight1972 replied 15 hours ago to What surprising changes have you noticed on the road to Happy?

2 15 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I intend to live in Ashland or Near my Boyfriend for the 2.5 weeks during Christmas…"

Lauralight1972 replied 15 hours ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

762 6 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I slept pretty well. My weekend is planned out with my boyfriend to pick up needed b…"

Lauralight1972 replied 15 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9210 6 hours ago
Reply by Matt

"My boyfriend is still being fine chatting with me, being caring today even though I…"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9210 6 hours ago
Reply by Matt

"This is just a Louise Hay Affirmation! I wouldn't put in your book and pretending yo…"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to A Powerful Phrase for Keeping Tuned In ...

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Willow

"I intend to be told how my lover feels for me and his x-wife."

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

762 6 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"You are making this oh so complicated for yourself. In fact you appear obsessed with…"

Lauralight1972 replied yesterday to I want a man of my dreams boyfriend....but in a little less than 2 years, what do I do differently?

12 yesterday
Reply by Sunflower

"I 150% INTEND to be blissfully remarried for long, long, long, long, long, long....d…"

Lauralight1972 replied on Wednesday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

762 6 hours ago
Reply by Lauralight1972

"I appreciate BEING myself and having the guy I'm dating stay in my life, no matter h…"

Lauralight1972 replied on Wednesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9210 6 hours ago
Reply by Matt

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service