Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

ArtistLaura's Discussions (8,079)

Discussions Replied To (6336) Replies Latest Activity

"I intend to be treated with the utmost respect and stay with kind people all weekend…"

ArtistLaura replied 1 hour ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

2006 1 hour ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I got a Phoenix, or E. close in place to stay for the weekend through monday easily!…"

ArtistLaura replied 1 hour ago to Wouldn't it be nice if...

421 1 hour ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Bashar talks about this big time in his videos on youtube. He talked about how in di…"

ArtistLaura replied 1 hour ago to A Reminder That Reality Can Shift in an Instant

9 17 minutes ago
Reply by Astro

"I got up and went out for the day to spend it at the Library. I'm finding plenty of…"

ArtistLaura replied 2 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13356 2 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"If you tell yourself you are always treated badly, you will always be treated badly."

ArtistLaura replied 23 hours ago to I've never got what I desired and the universe keeps giving me bad luck

11 23 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I realize I totally do not feel valued by my last lover and said it clearly. I feel…"

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13356 2 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I intend to shown and told how much I am loved in my next romantic relationship."

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

2006 1 hour ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"No, not unless you fear them into being by your focus on it!"

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to Are curses real?

17 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I got online some. I made two new great art pieces. I got out of the house today for…"

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13356 2 hours ago
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I am moving out of town, where there is no library walkable. The library is full of…"

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to How Do I get the U to GIVE ME A NEW WORKING LAPTOP?

3 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service