Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraO's Discussions (6,762)

Discussions Replied To (5184) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a more up hill battle with our thoughts and patterns. This is why cognitive…"

LauraO replied 19 hours ago to Please help me to understand

2 19 hours ago
Reply by satori

"I  am taking the drivers lics test today for my state of origin so I can live here f…"

LauraO replied 19 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12256 14 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I intend to have a nice year no matter what. I intend to have things work out for me…"

LauraO replied 19 hours ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

1506 19 hours ago
Reply by LauraO

"I got my apartment application. And medical insurance papers too.I am almost ready t…"

LauraO replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12256 14 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I intend to get an apartment very easily, move in, and start my regular volunteering…"

LauraO replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

1506 19 hours ago
Reply by LauraO

"Anytime you feel happy you are in tbe vortex. That is why Abraham and other loa teac…"

LauraO replied on Sunday to Vortex..

5 on Monday
Reply by Stefania Clemente

"Why do you feel you must be the greatest? Maybe no one can be the greatest at everyt…"

LauraO replied on Sunday to Where's my stuff!

17 on Monday
Reply by Stefania Clemente

"I have a lot of time to myself today just like last nught. I mafe a new flavor if co…"

LauraO replied on Sunday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12256 14 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"There seems to be a real chance that I could get a private subsized low income apt v…"

LauraO replied on Saturday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

12256 14 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I gave up on where i am staying and in the planned income source the way I could get…"

LauraO replied Oct 8 to Has anyone quit their job and trusted the Universe will provide something better ??

43 Oct 8
Reply by LauraO

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service