Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

ArtistLaura's Discussions (8,152)

Discussions Replied To (6395) Replies Latest Activity

"People just keep giving me money! I am making some art. I am planning where I wish t…"

ArtistLaura replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13465 12 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I realized I am already un the county that I had applied to be on the wait list thre…"

ArtistLaura replied on Wednesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13465 12 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I temporarily returned to the city I was living in during the spring. I am visualizi…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 8 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13465 12 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I looked at my last option based on what area I am willing and able to reasonably co…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 8 to Attracted my dream university!

6 Feb 8
Reply by ArtistLaura

"I intend to have a very safe peaceful life all during my time living in California.…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 7 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

2053 17 hours ago
Reply by Kini

"I am in CA again bound for the Roseville area. I had nice chats with twopeople on th…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 7 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13465 12 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I highly suspect thàt their inn be8ng made that choiçe for them before their birth a…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 6 to can the secret be used to change your sexual orientation?

29 Feb 10
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I am returning to Northern California tomorrow! I slept decently last night. I got s…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 6 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13465 12 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"Yes, I think that is also why when you get things you anguised over it can be so ant…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 5 to I found another Brit online!

3 Feb 5
Reply by Dorothy

"I recommend you read up on codependency and how others issues are really not your re…"

ArtistLaura replied Feb 5 to Tricky situation

10 Feb 7
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service