Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraV's Discussions (4,478)

Discussions Replied To (3235) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't think about the subject today, really, go pet your cat. Especially if your min…"

LauraV replied 16 hours ago to How can I release resistance? Advice needed!

2 16 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"You said,..."ease my way back into deliberate positive manifestation and LOA" I am…"

LauraV replied yesterday to Am I making my life this way?

2 yesterday
Reply by Nikki

"I still, STILL S-T-I-L-L WANT to be with this GUY, C#2, I adore the HECK out of you…"

LauraV replied yesterday to It feels good to say;

770 yesterday
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

"I'm super confused. Maybe after much split energy it may be good to manifest resting…"

LauraV replied yesterday to A general comment thread for anyone about anything

20 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I know have exhausted all of my potential options when it comes to possibly going to…"

LauraV replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9528 9 hours ago
Reply by Chunky_Monkey

"TODAY IS A GREAT, GREAT, GREAT DAY.......I let things go, and distracted myself, and…"

LauraV replied yesterday to Feel Good? Not Today thanks.

17 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Distract yourself over and over when you get all messed up over what they say.... I…"

LauraV replied yesterday to My parents wont leave me alone

5 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"I intend to be able to STAY or GO>....to which of the two schools I wish to atten…"

LauraV replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

851 yesterday
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

"I still want to be close to and am wildly attracted to this certain Guy!!!!!!!!! Sig…"

LauraV replied on Thursday to A general comment thread for anyone about anything

20 yesterday
Reply by Flowerpatch

"When I say, "Screw it" because things feel all stuck and nothing is shifting or work…"

LauraV replied on Thursday to Is "feeling good" really necessary

19 on Thursday
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service