Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraV's Discussions (4,775)

Discussions Replied To (3491) Replies Latest Activity

"I got what I needed basically this morning. I am taking some real time for me now to…"

LauraV replied 17 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9936 5 hours ago
Reply by Cal

"I am getting around well enough today. i got food food to eat, and a candy bar too.…"

LauraV replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9936 5 hours ago
Reply by Cal

"I intend to do very well this summer at all of my endeavours. I intend to enjoy my s…"

LauraV replied yesterday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

957 yesterday
Reply by LauraV

"Lots of assumptions vortican. U dont know I have attracted yet another seriously emo…"

LauraV replied on Tuesday to Angry I Had to Dump Emotionally 100% Unavail. Boyfriend..

18 yesterday
Reply by Easefirst

"I can leave to move to CA anytime easily after about 3 weeks from now if I so choose…"

LauraV replied on Tuesday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9936 5 hours ago
Reply by Cal

""you open your heart to all the goodness in your life and to yourself" How do I do…"

LauraV replied on Tuesday to Angry I Had to Dump Emotionally 100% Unavail. Boyfriend..

18 yesterday
Reply by Easefirst

"I intend to meet a wonderful man online who is s much much better match for me roman…"

LauraV replied on Tuesday to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

957 yesterday
Reply by LauraV

"Old vibes can hang on, and if you have had fears before about not cutting muster or…"

LauraV replied May 15 to What happened??

1 May 15
Reply by LauraV

"I watched a lot of money making videos and I didn't see results. Abe says once you w…"

LauraV replied May 15 to Does anyone know how I could learn to make subliminal videos myself?

4 May 15
Reply by LauraV

"I intend for the rest of my time living in the Eugene, OR area and in all of Oregon…"

LauraV replied May 15 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

957 yesterday
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service