Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraO's Discussions (6,175)

Discussions Replied To (4659) Replies Latest Activity

"The. Only. Thing that helps me is seriouy Pressing pause on any kind of deliberate m…"

LauraO replied 2 hours ago to Stuck

4 2 hours ago
Reply by LauraO

"It worked for me! However, he turned out to be a sick toxic Narcissist. This is a ma…"

LauraO replied 2 hours ago to With UGLY History&Distance ( 2 sides of THE GLOBE), will LOA work to get back THE ONE YOU WANT???? <3 THANK YOU <3

5 2 hours ago
Reply by LauraO

""

LauraO replied on Monday to Suffering in Law of attraction

7 on Monday
Reply by Jem

"You liked him so much and were so open and didn't buy into what is deemed resistance…"

LauraO replied on Monday to Coincidences? Signs? Is the Universe playing with me?

4 on Monday
Reply by LauraO

"I'm really really really open to being chases, wooed, considered totally loving and…"

LauraO replied on Monday to It feels good to say;

871 on Monday
Reply by Jem

"I start a 12 day break from where I've been living much of the last 3 years. I got m…"

LauraO replied on Monday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

11774 23 hours ago
Reply by Sir Sunshine

"I wish that REALLY awesome comfortable work for rent housing presents itself just li…"

LauraO replied on Monday to Your Wish Is My Command

1706 yesterday
Reply by Beus

"I don't think these only apply to success, but just for living. They are all confide…"

LauraO replied on Monday to 11 Fears All Successful People Must Overcome

2 on Monday
Reply by LauraO

"I really wish that the man I completely adore and wish to have a life with persues m…"

LauraO replied on Monday to Your Wish Is My Command

1706 yesterday
Reply by Beus

"This is definatly possible given examples of even movie stars that clearly have a ty…"

LauraO replied on Monday to Attractive physical qualities in a person

1 on Monday
Reply by LauraO

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service