Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraV's Discussions (4,596)

Discussions Replied To (3336) Replies Latest Activity

"When i don't worry, and other don't we go into the vortex as Abe says!~ And we quit…"

LauraV replied 18 hours ago to What would happen if we stopped worrying?

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Irina

"I attracted a guy yesterday with a roommate wanted work for rent ad. which listed at…"

LauraV replied 18 hours ago to sex

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Luciano

"You are not alone if you are on this site.... Really.....let them be as they are, pr…"

LauraV replied 18 hours ago to Changing other people

7 21 minutes ago
Reply by Daniel Jacobs

"I let my BF be who he is. I let him act how he wants. I let him love me the way he n…"

LauraV replied 18 hours ago to It feels good to say;

779 18 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"Abraham talks about this extensively, "When you know what you don't want, you know w…"

LauraV replied 18 hours ago to Tough life lessons - how to cope when everything goes wrong?

3 18 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"I wish for the perfect easy to get along with peaceful more conservative with good b…"

LauraV replied 19 hours ago to Your Wish Is My Command

1380 19 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"I got some free food. I got to school. I'm online easily as long as I want today. I…"

LauraV replied 19 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9652 16 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil of empowerment

"I intend to get to know my BF much much more, so he shares more about his feelings,…"

LauraV replied 19 hours ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

887 16 hours ago

"I get to see my BF tonight, wow. I'm being appreciated. Art went fine at school toda…"

LauraV replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

9652 16 hours ago

"I wish for safe housing and private bedrooms always to sleep in with only the except…"

LauraV replied yesterday to Your Wish Is My Command

1380 19 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service