Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

LauraV's Discussions (5,216)

Discussions Replied To (3851) Replies Latest Activity

"I really, really, really intend to have a great, super duper easy, comfortable and c…"

LauraV replied 10 hours ago to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

1089 10 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"Deformities aren't all you are. So write up all of your admirable qualities in total…"

LauraV replied 10 hours ago to Being ugly

29 5 hours ago
Reply by Easefirst

"I used to write at least 5 things at night before bed, in a gratitude Journal. If I…"

LauraV replied 10 hours ago to Making gratitude practice a daily habit

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Easefirst

"Imagine all of those interviews, or that one great interview where they say. "You ap…"

LauraV replied 11 hours ago to Please send me positive vibes and intentions

10 11 hours ago
Reply by LauraV

"I trust that, my love. "C" we are going to date. We are going to be in the same room…"

LauraV replied yesterday to It feels good to say;

823 yesterday
Reply by Bhairavi

"Abraham says they indeed are previews of what we are attracting to us. They really d…"

LauraV replied yesterday to What importance do you give to sleeping dreams ?

4 yesterday
Reply by LauraV

"I've learned to let the universe work most things out..*and I think that it's pretty…"

LauraV replied yesterday to cant seem to decide

9 yesterday
Reply by LauraV

"Yes, I have this AWESOME husband! I cannot tell you how great he is, how kind, and l…"

LauraV replied yesterday to Hey..thats yours ! A fun way to manifest

29 21 hours ago
Reply by char delato

"Remember sometimes that when you give up, what you want comes...even weight loss. "

LauraV replied yesterday to Bored and sick of my desire

7 yesterday
Reply by awesomenat

"I want to do those tricks, like levitate pieces of paper and such by holding my hand…"

LauraV replied yesterday to I Boiled Water Rapidly In Only 1 Minute...

16 1 hour ago
Reply by A

Powerful Sponsors

I Heart AWeber.com

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service