Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Abraham' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's this emotional word that represents the HEART of this relationship that you feel

Ease :) It's easy. It's to feel good. It's easy to feel at one. It's easy to like what I see. It's easy to move through my day. It's easy…

Started by Tanya

8 Jan 10
Reply by Brrrrrandon

Abraham on : "As You See Things Not Wanted..."

This may have been posted before, if so, I apologize, but it is well worth the read. Guest: People are still killing whales and killing ea…

Started by Teri

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Moving Up Your Spiritual Scale

In her teachings on the Law Of Attraction Abraham Hicks reinforces the importance of moving up the emotional scale. In the article below  I…

Started by Vitaly Geyman

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Vitaly Geyman

Eckhart Tolle

So, we all know where Esther and Jerry Hicks fit into the Law of Attraction. But, what about Eckhart Tolle's work? How does that work into…

Started by Rhonda Straw

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by xenusfreeman

Coming Back Over Split Energy Question for Feedback

I used to post daily on here, and got discouraged maybe a year ago. I've since come to believe I want two things, one, to go back to school…

Started by Lauralight1972

4 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Holiday Optimist

This is how healing works

Because of my work as a Conscious Energy Healer, this is something I am asked more often than probably any other question: "How does healin…

Started by Tolemac

23 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by jennifer Oneal

EFT and the teachings of Abraham

Hi everybody! My name is Mónica and I have a question which probably has been answered before but I couldn't find it here! It will be great…

Started by Mónica

8 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Mónica

Points of Understanding

There are no mysteries, ever—once you understand these points: Well-being abounds. You are the natural recipient of Well-being. You get t…

Started by Tolemac

7 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Dale Sweet

Vortex words to help let go...what does your list look like?

Abraham says make an ABC list and fill in each letter a word that feels good to think about. A-Abraham B-Blueberry Sauce C-Cranberries D-Da…

Started by Lauralight1972

9 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Lauralight1972

Cool Abe resource

For any fellow Abers (or anyone that's interested, it's a great LOA thing) that doesn't know about this site, lots of cool Abe stuff put to…

Started by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

6 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Goddess Athena Komodia Aphrodite

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service