Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Feeling' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Letting Go Does Not Mean Letting Go of Your Desire

Some people think that letting go is about letting go of the desire. It’s not about letting go of the desire, it’s letting go of the resist…

Started by Brian Freedman

24 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

How to Break the Breakup Cycle, 
and Attract the Relationship You Want

People typically look at a relationship, look at another person, to complete them. To fill the lack of the fulfilling, connected relationsh…

28 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Don’t Try to Manifest Anything to Feel Good —
 Feel Good, and What You Want Manifests

Why are you trying to manifest anything? The more you learn and understand about the Law of Attraction and how to create the life you want…

50 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Rogare

Shift from Letting Go to Letting In

When focused on letting go, you can have your awareness on the lack of letting go. And so, not only are you not letting go of the thing you…

48 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Miracle18

Your Work Is Not to Feel Good or Be Positive, Your Work Is to Focus on Feeling Better

A common theme I’ve heard from people: "It's hard to feel good. I try to be positive and focused on positive thoughts, but no matter how h…

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Dorothy

When You Feel Frustrated & Confused with the Law of Attraction: When You Try, It Doesn’t Manifest. When You Don’t Try, It Does Manifest.

Here are some questions that people may have to help clear some things up about the Law of Attraction and what your vibrational work is. “…

10 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Dorothy

Unconditional Alignment, Unconditionally Focused on Feeling Good

The other day my sister asked me, “Are you excited?” And I replied, “I’m always excited.” And she said, “You passed. You didn’t say, ‘Fo…

11 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Cosmic Conductor

When You Visualize Something, and the Opposite Happens (Always Define Everything as Positive)

It never does the opposite of your practiced thoughts and how you feel. So, it's important to pay attention to what you're really giving at…

24 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Dorothy

Can't find a good "feeling" thought.

I know all I need to know about the law of attraction. I have been studying for about a year so I know that in order to succeed, you NEED t…

Started by 6footnow

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by 6footnow

Are You Willing To Invest In Yourself?

I love being on here and checking out the different "intentions" a lot of you have. I'm curious to know how many of you invest in yourself,…

Started by Chip Hambas

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Chip Hambas

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service