Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Gratitude' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Law of Attraction Shortcut Secrets

I have just published my first book, Law of Attraction Shortcut Secrets, in which I share, amongst many other things, how I have had the Lo…

Started by Maria McMahon

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by LauraO

Random gratitude and the power of asking for help

First of all I want to thank all of you for being here. I am feeling much love for the world at this point. So here is what happened to me…

Started by Rdnorthbay

4 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by char delato

Thank you all so much

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your stories, your advice and your thoughts.  I have been reading your posts for a few month…

Started by LittleBird

10 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by LittleBird

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE !!

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE, even a smile from a friend is HUGE, a slice of bread is HUGE or a penny is HUGE. And all de…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

8 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

To everyone here at Powerful Intentions, whether you celebrate the day or not: I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and I am grateful t…

Started by Tolemac

10 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by emma

What are you Grateful for Today?

A little while ago I started on the gratitude challenge but I did not carry out my end of the bargain but now I can see that I was foolish…

Started by Susan Hinds

0 Sep 15, 2012

Need help FEELING Grateful...

Hi, Everyone, I haven't posted to this site for a while, but I have to admit that the reason I'm posting again is because there's something…

Started by SC

25 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Empowering others

What are you Loving & Grateful for today?

Hi Everyone,    Love & Gratitude are two of the most powerful words in the world.     So what are you LOVING today?     What are you GR…

Started by vpsean

36 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by kim

Thank You PI!

I have found everything that I've been looking for...and PI always reminded me that all THAT had been inside me, all along.  I'm truly gra…

Started by Red Rose

13 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Red Rose

THANK YOU PI!!

I LOVE YOU ALL for everything! :D Seriously you guys are amazing :)

Started by Red Rose

7 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Giovani

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service