Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Fears Manifesting(?) + In Attempt of Repairing a Friendship

My ex boyfriend, who is also my friend, started dating a girl, and they are new to the relationship. I am on the journey of attracting him…

Started by Metanoia

6 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Graysen jaxen

Help/Answers/Clairty I Need From Univers/Angels Are -

Since the day I came across PI, I wanted to start a thread for myself to compile all the answers/signs I receive from Uni/angels . I'll try…

Started by Lightline

5 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Sir Neil

Can't find a good "feeling" thought.

I know all I need to know about the law of attraction. I have been studying for about a year so I know that in order to succeed, you NEED t…

Started by 6footnow

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by 6footnow

What LOA Concepts do you need help with?

I'm curious. I've been a member of Powerful Intentions for around 5 years now, and during that time period I've really grown and learned a…

Started by A G

63 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Magician J.O.

I got traped of what I wanted, please advise

Hello guys!First I want to apologize for my English, it isn't my native language, so I can do mistakes. My story is a bit scary I think, t…

Started by Leathas

10 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Leathas

Deal with negative people "HELP!"

Hello awesome poeple out there :D i have a problem. In my class there are some people who attack me with their negativity and make me feel…

Started by ☮Busty Dragon☮

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by karen

Help Required by my fellow followers at

Hi Everyone, I'm a follower of powerful intentions... I am in desperate need to rent out an apartment in Central London. My agent is not b…

Started by Gemini

5 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by xenusfreeman

Moving advice?

Hi! About 7 years ago I moved to Mendoza, Argentina (Used to live in US) and I'd like to move to La Mesa, CA, but there aren't any obviou…

Started by Nicolas

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Nicolas

How do I get my Samsung Galaxy SII??

Hi! I'm 13, but I love technology and I really want a Samsung Galaxy SII. I haven't looked at the price, because I don't really have much…

Started by Nicolas

9 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Sarah

The Mystical page

Hello everyone. I am here to do something new. And what I'm about to do will be benefiting you. This is a secret tool used by advanced prac…

Started by Infinite@tractions

44 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Infinite@tractions

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service