Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'LOA' (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manifested a great job

This happened about seven months ago, but I figure I would post my success story with LOA to contribute to this forum. I believe 100% that…

Started by A G

13 Sep 9
Reply by Sunflower

Need some advice to use LOA to get my ex back

Hello dear friends, and it's my pleasure to be with you here,  i need some advice for getting my ex back.  Here is my story: She has broken…

Started by R davis

9 Jul 17
Reply by Graysen

Cycles and LOA

I am pretty new to Abraham Hicks, although I have used the Seth material (create your own reality), visualization and affirmation for 30 ye…

Started by Tom

5 Mar 16
Reply by Graysen

Famous People Studying LOA Openly~

This video is LA part 2.    MINI DRIVER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wYAfI1lIO4

Started by ArtistLaura

0 Jan 20

IT WORKS! Manifeststions and signs everywhere

My mind is blown! Where's do I start! Whist currently trying to manifest my ex back I've been getting some doubs naturally so I decided to…

Started by Astral Warrior

11 Jan 18
Reply by LadyLove

The Choice of Joy by Osho

Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disapp…

Started by Beam Of Light

10 Jan 16
Reply by Stephanie

How to Have Control over your thoughts(DEPRESSION)

Ok, so for the past 5 months I've been depressed. I was even suicidal at one point. Ever since I read the secret I've been happier. Just a…

Started by Johnny Law

6 Jan 12
Reply by Someone

God is in a continuous state of creation. So are we!

At one time, we believed that throughout the vastness of space, earth was the only actual planet in existence. Soon enough though, with the…

Started by Robert Clark

7 Jan 5
Reply by ArtistLaura

change my reality relationship vs changing others

Dear ALL I have kind of tricky question I want to change my relationship and my life in the way that I would be happy and I would feel joy…

Started by Magician J.O.

16 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by ArtistLaura

Manifestation guidance

Hi all, I have been in a relationship with a guy for the past 3 months. We both are very much in love with each other. However, at times,…

Started by gayathiri

1 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Graysen jaxen

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service