Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Music from The Secret (2006). The real Soundtrack from The Secret (2006)

Hi,   I am looking for the artists and the track names of the Music from The Secret (2006). Since there is no cd with the soundtrack with t…

Started by Vincent Freeman

28 yesterday
Reply by Sjaak Hartog

Attract anything FAST with Love!

Hello PI community. I started a subliminal web series to promote change, within as many areas of abundance and prosperity that I can think…

Started by Syguy57

0 Sep 17, 2012

LOA, Meditation and Making Music

I love music, I bought myself a keyboard, however, I struggle to actually create beats. I love hip-hop and RnB music and I've always wonder…

Started by rk

0 Jan 28, 2012

Inspirational Video

This video is one of the most inspirational videos I have ever watched and I am truly grateful to have discovered it today. I felt so many…

Started by Mr Lucky

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by maggielk

Hello everyone, I'm New to this community.

I just wanted to post and tell everyone 'Hi' and I cant wait to delve deeper into the world of the law of attraction. I felt drawn to join…

Started by Chris E.

7 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Awesome

Ways of attracting MONEY!

I will tell you the Story of a man named Roger. Long before I was born a man named Roger wanted to make money. He was broke, living in Engl…

Started by John Lee Pettimore

17 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Ben

Anyone using the LOA for Music

Is anyone out their who is using the LOA for music? I am its one of the many things Im using LOA for. Im using it to first get my guitar, t…

Started by Johnny Law

0 May 6, 2010

LOA and Music

For anyone that will use the LOA towards music join this group:  

Started by Johnny Law

0 May 3, 2010

<> Music <> Music <> Music <>

June is busting out all over, and so are the nerve endings. <> MUSIC<> MUSIC <> MUSIC <> If you're feeling out of…

Started by Nancy Anderson

0 Jun 10, 2009

FAME: The 1st National Black Youth Empowerment Expo

As part of "my calling" to uplift the quality of life and learning for our young generation in a country and media-based society seemingly…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Dec 22, 2008

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service