Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Design YOUR Universe & Shape YOUR Reality (My Introduction Video/Blog about the Law of Attraction & Psycho Cybernetics)

Hey guys! I want to share some incredible information with you; these pieces of information absolutely TRANSFORMED my entire life an…

Started by Sabastian Beling

8 Apr 16
Reply by Sabastian Beling

"The Magic 28 Day Challenge"

Hello All, If anyone purchased and is using the ideas found in Rhonda's new book, please post your progress and acomplishments. Many of you…

Started by Jr

833 Jan 27
Reply by Magnetic

HERO, Got an early copy

I just got an early copy of the book, and the goosebumps started on the first page! Inspiring and also surprising!!! It is just amazing t…

Started by Marcy From Maui

32 Jan 12
Reply by Tzippy

Can i apply "The Secret" to my ex boyfriend who is getting married and change the current situation?

Hello everyone, M new here, actually m seeking some advice. Cam "The Secret" or "Law of Attraction" be applied to love relationships? Actua…

Started by Palak Arora

11 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Palak Arora

new self help book

Hi - Just read a new self help book The Jetstream of Success - which I really enjoyed and wonder if anyone else has read it. It recounts th…

Started by Peter Barnes

0 Nov 25, 2013

Free e-book

Hi everyone I just recently published my book on Amazon and Kindle. I am offering the e-book version of Human Me + Spirit Me = Perfect Me a…

Started by Amanda LaDue

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda LaDue

How I attracted the Secret/Magic to my life..

Okay, so this is my first ever post and I want to share with you all how I attracted this wonderful book into my life because I think it is…

Started by bushbaby7672

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Marcy From Maui

The impossible?

I'm relatively new to the LOA and a recent thought came to my head and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. If you can truly manifest…

Started by Jonas

15 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mcharis

Before & After Vision Board Photos!

Hello Everyone   Just for fun - I thought it might be nice to see peoples 'before and after' photos from their Vision Boards, and the reali…

Started by Curtis Rivers

50 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by iliveasif

Post something good that happened to you today that made you feel grateful!!!!

Hi all, I got this idea from another LOA forum and in keeping with the "The Magic" book about being grateful for all blessings big and smal…

Started by Jr

28 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Goddess Precious Ruby

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service