Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Thought' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't find a good "feeling" thought.

I know all I need to know about the law of attraction. I have been studying for about a year so I know that in order to succeed, you NEED t…

Started by 6footnow

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by 6footnow

Prosperity For You!

To increase life you must get rid of the old idea that there is a higher power whose will it is that you should live in poverty, or that yo…

Started by Brian Maxwell

33 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Sir Neil

I Started My Day as if it Belonged to You

this for you the reader, wherever you are....   I Started My Day as if it Belonged to You Start my day as if it belonged to you. I let some…

Started by Bullion Grey

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Bullion Grey

Why Do So Many People Blame Their Failures On God?...Read Why

I have noticed a tremendous increase in the number of people I hear blame their failures on GOD and it’s very disappointing. We are in the…

Started by Brian Maxwell

15 Mar 10, 2011

“Transformation ~ Aligning with 2011”

What do YOU want different for your life in 2011? If you could almost instantly change something regarding your health, your relationshi…

Started by harmonicutopia

0 Dec 28, 2010

Creative Process

I understand the part of "you attract what you feel", but I've been doing some research lately and I'm confused, I read somewhere that we o…

Started by jajv12

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Dream Big by Warren Louw

Dream Big by Warren Louw (2010) This speech was prepared for a short seminar I did recently at the Boston Media House college, in Johannes…

Started by iNDIGOarts

4 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by iNDIGOarts

How to experience Enlightened Levels of Consciousness and Thought

“To have an enlightened level of consciousness and elevate our thought ability is much easier than many think. Happiness, Success, and Weal…

Started by Brian Maxwell

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by W

Read This And Lose All Worries About Money

After My Family Was Evicted I Knew It Was Time For A Change. Three Years Latter I Am An Author, Motivational Speaker, And Running A Very Su…

Started by Brian Maxwell

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Brian Maxwell

Free CD "The Power of Words" is excellent

I have a free CD available named "The Power of Words" visit: http://www.newthoughtgeneration.com/Thank_You.html and listen to this powerful…

Started by Brian Maxwell

3 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Brian Maxwell

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service