Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'affirmations' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create effective, stellar affirmations (Warning....I'ts a loooong post!)

Hello everyone, I’m Nick D, Author of “A Feeling Of Belonging” and I’m going to give you some rules on how to make effective affirmations t…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

5 Aug 31
Reply by Nicholas D'Arezzo

Managed to finish my blog post before midnight. Ironically, the post is about the law of attraction before sleep

Phew, it's nearly 11pm, and I have just finished my latest blog post. Ironically about the law of attraction before sleep, which is what I…

Started by Eve Fasham

0 May 16

What is your morning routine? Have finished my next post.. Law of attraction morning routine. Happy happy happy

Hi everyone.  I have been super busy, doing gardening, buying ornaments and painting them, and my blog. I am really pleased to say though,…

Started by Eve Fasham

0 May 12

A happy Happy Sunday to you all :) Woke with clarity this morning :)

Good morning all... I can't believe how quick this week has gone. It only seems like yesterday, I was wandering around a wildlife park for…

Started by Eve Fasham

2 Apr 7
Reply by Eve Fasham

Buzzing yet again!

Well, what a really fun but busy weekend. 2 long posts done on affirmations for my site. It's an absolutely wonderful niche to be having a…

Started by Eve Fasham

8 Apr 6
Reply by Eve Fasham

If you want to make affirmations REALLY powerful ...

Good morning everyone, I'd like to share a little technique that has been working like crazy for me. I first started doing this a month ag…

Started by Joy Falan

68 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

The Affirmation Thread

For us working on what we ideally want to experience day to day: Today I affirm the universe takes great care of me at all times, keeps me…

Started by ArtistLaura

9 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Cassandra

Visualizing Not Working? You're Doing it Backwards! Back to the Future!

If you've found that visualizing is not working for you for anything in your life, it's probably because you're doing it backwards! Steve a…

Started by illusions

1 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

Uplift Yourself <3

Videos, Photos, Memes, Quotes to keep us all inspired! I'm starting a thread to post anything that is uplifting, joyful and happy! I will c…

Started by Nichoel Ann

1 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Master Manifestor

Affirmations / tips when spending money

Hey there!I would love to know what are your favorite and most helpful thoughts or tips, for feeling wealth and abundance instead of worryi…

Started by Daniel Morante

0 Oct 12, 2017

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service