Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'boyfriend' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got My Ex Back!

My boyfriend and I broke up two months ago and finally got back together this past weekend! :) Prior to our breakup I had never intentional…

Started by Leila

157 Jul 26
Reply by REBECCA ROCCO

I WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK, PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

I (24F) met someone (29M) online right before New Year's Eve 2018. We hit it off right away, and a week later we met in real life. We live…

Started by Jenifer

10 Jul 23
Reply by Magical Love

UPDATE 2!!!: Got My Ex Back!!!!

1/3/2017 - HI PI Family! I am so thrilled you all have taken away so much from this thread! So many of you have asked me personally for adv…

Started by CG

1255 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Babygurl

Ex boyfriend says he wants me back but is not ready for a relationship yet! Now what?

So it has been a month or so since I broke up with my guy, and since then, I have been practising the art of focusing on myself, without be…

Started by S

12 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Graysen jaxen

Should I want him back?!

my ex (27) broke up with me (22), 4 months ago. we were together 9 months. i was so sure we were perfect for each other, that we really ha…

Started by Cat Dawson

1 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eternity the Penguin ♥

How to not feel so low?

Hey guys,  So I've been feeling super down about my ex lately. I feel like I'm just so drained, because I want to be with him, but I also…

Started by Courtney

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Emma C.

How to bring your ex back for good?

Hey guys!  This is my first post ever. I guess I'll get started on the back story of my relationship with my guy (not going to call him my…

Started by Courtney

7 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Emma C.

I let go of my ex, and he came back into my life in a terrible way

Hi All, I just wanted some thoughts on what has happened to me recently. A few months ago I broke up with a boyfriend who I really cared a…

Started by kitkat85

19 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by kitkat85

soulmate

Hi. I think I am doing something wrongly. I wanted to attract soul mate to my life. So couple months ago I started imagine what character s…

Started by Luna

2 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by marianna

Giving up..????

Hello, So I was trying to manifest my ex back, It was working, he always kept messaging me and calling me, but never in the way i wanted, e…

Started by MJ1993

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by MJ1993

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service