Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Manifesting Money Resistance??

I would like to manifest some money, I set myself the goal of £25,000 to start off with.. I thought with this I will pay for my boyfriend m…

Started by hvmars

0 Jun 15, 2017

How do I figure out why this keeps happening so I can stop it?

I have issues with manifesting abandonment but I am not sure where this is rooted from. Every person who means a lot to me ends up disappe…

Started by Sara Meyer

6 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jessica Fuller

How to Restore Friendship?

Hello all! Friendships: an important part of life's many, many delights. For what fun would life be without those to share joy, trust, love…

Started by Rise

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Brian Freedman

Problem With A Friendship

Some time ago one of my friends died and I had an opportunity to meet her sister, who is a lawyer. As it turns out, someone is suing me so…

Started by Crystal

13 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

THE POWER OF HUGS

Huges, were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything. Love & warm hugs fo all my friends. Muzo Istanbul…

Started by Muzo

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Flowerpatch

HAPPY Big Bussiness DAY

The Perfect Gift for a Long-Distance Valentine !!! http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2015/02/12/week-sex-valentines-day-edition-candy-flowe

Started by Muzo

0 Feb 14, 2015

Does anyone else struggle with being the last of their single friends?

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past weekend, I'm going to be in another wedding in 3 weeks & my BFF of 14 years is moving in with…

Started by Nikki G

27 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Jill Washington

Seeing others as a reflection of myself: a lesson learned

Yesterday I had a humbling revelation. I have two mutual friends who are likewise friends with each other. One friend ("A") had spent much…

Started by Hooked on Sparkles

2 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Flowerpatch

LOA to make friends.

Hello everyone. I believe there was a similar discussion but I'd like to tell about my situation and get advices. I've been interested in L…

Started by Maya Green

10 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Fred "Kazoo" Knight

He said we're just Good Friends but yet

Do you know the feeling when u meet some1 whom u wana spend the rest of ur life with? This guy is what ive always wanted. His character, ha…

Started by LadyLove

6 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by LadyLove

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service