Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to bring positive thoughts and attract them to bring good things in life.

I've been associated with powerful intentions on and off for 3 years and have been reading and watching the secret for about 4 years now. I…

Started by Gemini

6 Jun 15
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Helping someone get over trauma with LoA

Hi friends - I have a question for youI've hurt my lady a long time ago and she can't get over it. We're not ready to split, but we have a…

Started by PowerAndHappiness

15 Apr 1
Reply by New Wave Guy

Need huge mental support, I have a mental breakdown :(

HI guys, if you will browse my older threads, you will see that I had a scar (hyperthropic-raised) on my nose. Month and week ago I was mas…

Started by Salenai

2 Feb 2
Reply by Flowerpatch

In need of a boost

Hi guys,   I am in need of some help.   As you've seen I have been doing lots of readings for people which I have really enjoyed (and conti…

Started by Aravelle Angel

56 Jan 7
Reply by Flowerpatch

Maybe I just need a little push/help?

So, I'll try to keep it short. Like many of you, I discovered The Law of Attraction trough The Secret, and at the time (I was living in Sw…

Started by Joao Rodrigues

11 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joao Rodrigues

Little help for those who struggle with trust the Universe

Hi Wonderful Beings :), I´m on my way to develop unshakable trust that I deserve every good thing I wish (and the rest I can´t even imagine…

Started by MartinaH.

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sir Neil

Love is messing me up!! Would really appreciate some advice my friends!

Quick back story: I've changed so much this last year. I used to do a lot of drugs and only cared about getting messed up, and collecting f…

Started by Julia Glass

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

Terrible habit.. PLEASE HELP!!

Okay, so basically I have this habit of my mind dwelling on what 'could happen'. It happens constantly and the more I fight it.. of course…

Started by bushbaby7672

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by bushbaby7672

LOA to make friends.

Hello everyone. I believe there was a similar discussion but I'd like to tell about my situation and get advices. I've been interested in L…

Started by Maya Green

10 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Fred "Kazoo" Knight

How to attract some form of contact with this person?!

I joined a three-week programme a couple of weeks back and on the last day of the third week, I began talking to one of the boys. Although…

Started by Jenna G

8 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Jenna G

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service