Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to read signs from the universe?!!!

Hi all, I was just wondering about signs.  My whole life I've done silly little things like "If this happens then this will happen" and i'…

Started by Margaret Rise

5 Jun 2
Reply by Sunflower

I will grow my body figure,But am I doing it right??

Im new to Law of attraction.I have a thin body figure and short, Im 18 year old and I believe I can still grow my whole body,I want to know…

Started by nerowindy

3 May 14
Reply by nerowindy

help in getting the ex back

hi all I have been following this forum for some time, however only just recently signed up. I split up with my partner who I was with fo…

Started by Stuart

3 May 13
Reply by julie dickinson

Afraid of fear manifesting?

Hi all, First of all, very excited to finally be a member here! Secondly, I'm glad I am because I have some urgent questions. Someone de…

Started by Moonshine17

10 Mar 30
Reply by Brian Freedman

Help Making It Click

Hi. I have been actively researching and working with the LoA since 2009. There have been times where I attract what I want so quickly I ma…

Started by Luke

5 Mar 9
Reply by Luke

Love is messing me up!! Would really appreciate some advice my friends!

Quick back story: I've changed so much this last year. I used to do a lot of drugs and only cared about getting messed up, and collecting f…

Started by Julia Glass

6 Jan 9
Reply by Rumi DeeDee <3

How to bring positive thoughts and attract them to bring good things in life.

I've been associated with powerful intentions on and off for 3 years and have been reading and watching the secret for about 4 years now. I…

Started by Gemini

6 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Helping someone get over trauma with LoA

Hi friends - I have a question for youI've hurt my lady a long time ago and she can't get over it. We're not ready to split, but we have a…

Started by PowerAndHappiness

15 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by New Wave Guy

Need huge mental support, I have a mental breakdown :(

HI guys, if you will browse my older threads, you will see that I had a scar (hyperthropic-raised) on my nose. Month and week ago I was mas…

Started by Salenai

2 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

In need of a boost

Hi guys,   I am in need of some help.   As you've seen I have been doing lots of readings for people which I have really enjoyed (and conti…

Started by Aravelle Angel

56 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2015   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service