Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doubts on attracting my ex girlfriend back. Need a hand!

Hi everyone! :) First of all I'd like to introduce myself to this group telling you my story and also, beforehand, saying that it is aweso…

Started by Newmen

2 May 7
Reply by Newmen

I let go of my ex, and he came back into my life in a terrible way

Hi All, I just wanted some thoughts on what has happened to me recently. A few months ago I broke up with a boyfriend who I really cared a…

Started by kitkat85

15 Apr 22
Reply by Sunflower

See the signs but nothings happening!! Need advice and good material to read :)

Hi all, I have been practising LOA for 2 months now and since my last post, things have been a rollercoaster. To make a long story short, m…

Started by dirtbikegirl

3 Apr 17
Reply by marianna

How to get over the feeling of insecurity????

I have just realized that I am very insecure as a person. This thought has never come so strongly before. I mean when someone laughs I feel…

Started by Starry Eyed

14 Apr 14
Reply by Roses

Biggest Dream Advice!

Hi everyone!  I'm Adam, brand new to this site!  So this might get long-winded but I'll try to keep it relatively short.  Although I never…

Started by Adam

1 Mar 27
Reply by Brian Freedman

reams and sychroninity?

Hello Everyone, That last few dayN probably week, I have been have dreams about a particular person, they are always really good and posit…

Started by Sam

5 Mar 19
Reply by Sir Neil

Is it ok to Cry??

I'm depressed. But I'm doing everything I can to overcome it. I'm writing thank you notes for the blessings I hope for, I try to change my…

Started by Julia Glass

19 Feb 12
Reply by Creation_at_max

How to read signs from the universe?!!!

Hi all, I was just wondering about signs.  My whole life I've done silly little things like "If this happens then this will happen" and i'…

Started by Margaret Rise

6 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Payal jain

moving to new york city

okay, so, i really want to move to new york city. there are many reasons, but the main ones are modeling opportunities, stores that carry c…

Started by supremes

8 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Spirit Kid

Ideas for posting on your wall

The Short List Expect goodness. Invest your energy on significant things. You don't need to prove yourself. Providence sides with growth…

Started by Bullion Grey

2 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Bullion Grey

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service