Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is not caring giving up or finally being whole and at one with the universe?

Hey PI Family, So, these past 2 weeks I find myself just really not caring about my desire anymore...I mean I still love him (C), however…

Started by Evelynn Forrest

13 Oct 21
Reply by Stefania Clemente

Please I need advice or an uplift, so depressed...

Hi guys, So I was trying to manifest my ex back, he goes off to the army in a week and no one will speak to him for 7 weeks possibly longe…

14 Sep 21
Reply by Seeker

Can I use Law of Attraction to do this??

I am so lucky to have grown up in a beautiful home with a lovely garden and views which I love and am very grateful to have lived there all…

Started by hvmars

2 Sep 15
Reply by Stefania Clemente

I let go of my ex, and he came back into my life in a terrible way

Hi All, I just wanted some thoughts on what has happened to me recently. A few months ago I broke up with a boyfriend who I really cared a…

Started by kitkat85

19 Sep 10
Reply by kitkat85

How do you use LOA on an ex you currently live with..?

Would like to share my story if anyone can enlighten me.

Started by Realiz

11 Aug 12
Reply by Tania

How to heal what it can't be haled by doctors - deep acne scars

Hello, i am new in this group and need a little help. Sorry if my english will be not perfect. I recently started interesting in law of att…

Started by Luna

8 Jul 23
Reply by Blake Rider

What is a twin flame?

Can someone please explain to me how you identify who your twin flame is, and also if you have already separated with your twin flame... ar…

15 Jul 18
Reply by Easefirst

Doubts on attracting my ex girlfriend back. Need a hand!

Hi everyone! :) First of all I'd like to introduce myself to this group telling you my story and also, beforehand, saying that it is aweso…

Started by Newmen

2 May 7
Reply by Newmen

See the signs but nothings happening!! Need advice and good material to read :)

Hi all, I have been practising LOA for 2 months now and since my last post, things have been a rollercoaster. To make a long story short, m…

Started by dirtbikegirl

3 Apr 17
Reply by marianna

Biggest Dream Advice!

Hi everyone!  I'm Adam, brand new to this site!  So this might get long-winded but I'll try to keep it relatively short.  Although I never…

Started by Adam

1 Mar 27
Reply by Brian Freedman

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service