Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'life' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create your own destiny, master the art of not waiting

New video is up my loves! “How to Create Your Own Destiny, Master the Art of Not Waiting”.https://youtu.be/0nWJUPiBaG8 In this video I talk…

Started by julie dickinson

3 Aug 4
Reply by Dorothy

Do You Resist Life?

The more you fight with life, the more it will fight back… In other words, when you resist life you are telling it ‘No!’   By telling it ‘n…

Started by Nicolas

10 Jun 19
Reply by Dorothy

Life is a sexy little thing

Every day is a great day. Every breath you take is a great breath. Every person you meet is a great person (You have no reason to think oth…

Started by RonTowns25

6 May 28
Reply by Sir Carnival

You Came Here For The Joy

During my meditation, my guides came in and gave me this great message about what life and manifestation is really about. I edited from it…

Started by Inner Child

16 Mar 10
Reply by Inner Child

What to do when you don't really know what you want?

About a year ago I started feeling restless in my job, I'm 26 have beeb studying all my life to be an architect, finally got to the point w…

Started by hvmars

9 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Graysen

WOW WOW WOW!!! "The Nines"!!!!!

Have you ever heard of the movie "The Nines"??? If you haven't, and you have any interest in who we REALLY are, and how the game of life w…

Started by illusions

41 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

change my reality relationship vs changing others

Dear ALL I have kind of tricky question I want to change my relationship and my life in the way that I would be happy and I would feel joy…

Started by Magician J.O.

16 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by ArtistLaura

Brainstorming is a Direct Path to Creator-Imagination

Hi, I have been Brainstorming and facilitating Brainstorms for over 20 years. It is a gift that I discovered by accident. But the point is…

Started by Bullion Grey

18 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Sir Carnival

Why The Law of Attarction Doesn't Work For You

One of the biggest misconceptions about manifesting and LOA is that you don’t have to do anything or change what you’re doing every day to…

Started by Inner Child

3 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Dorothy

One great idea who became reality

Dear friends, i want to thank you because here i find the motivation for my dreams. In one night i see the movie JOBS, a movie about Steve…

Started by Ioana Dumitrachescu

2 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Sir Carnival

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service