Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'manifesting' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why You're Not Attracting The Success You Want

I don't know who needs this *COUGH me COUGH* but I figure I share some breakthroughs I recently had. No matter where you are in your journe…

Started by Inner Child

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

Letting go

Hi All, I have a question about letting go. Trying to understand the concept. I've read about it, watched videos on YouTube, and the idea…

Started by Malcovic

9 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Kahu

New - Wouldn't it be Nice If... Thread

I'm unable to find any of the old threads by searching, and I knew this was an Abe way of attracting: Wouldn't t be nice if, I had choices…

Started by ArtistLaura

77 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Jesse Cochran

OMG, I manifested a trip across 4 states for 30 bucks!

I think I may have manifested a return trip west for only 30 bucks! HOLY MOLY!

Started by ArtistLaura

4 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

Pick a card Reading: What is your next leap of faith?

Hey, how is everyone, long time no see! I hope you guys are doing fine.Here is a Pick a card Reading for your next big step and leap of fai…

Started by Inner Child

12 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Inner Child

Pick a card Reading: Messages you need right now!

Here is another pick a card reading! I decided to do a general one that will give us any messages that we need to hear at the moment. Pick…

Started by Inner Child

3 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Inner Child

I have a boyfriend, but I am deeply in love with a 'celebrity'

In short I have been in a relationship for 4 1/2 years. I love him but I know I am not in love with him. I am not really attracted to him a…

Started by hvmars

3 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Graysen

I need change/life is so miserable

I have manifested my way into a very unhealthy situation both mentally and physically. And the people around me as well, I'm completely unh…

Started by ArtistLaura

15 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

The Christian Phrase, "I Am So Blessed"

I realize that when people say that, they are unknowingly USING LOA deliberately but they attribute it to Christianity/God. I mean I hear i…

Started by ArtistLaura

2 May 24, 2018
Reply by Sir Neil

Manifesting free food.... List here

I was thinking I would live a great hot piece of pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut free. (results to come).

Started by ArtistLaura

0 Feb 4, 2018

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service