Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'manifesting' (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It may be raining outside, but I am a happy happy thing today! A blog post finished about dreams and the LOA

Feeling happy happy today. A wonderful day where all has been good. It started off with a lovely happy feeling when I woke up. I then had f…

Started by Eve Fasham

2 May 8
Reply by Eve Fasham

New Soul Mate Pick a Card Video

I made a new pick a card reading regrading soul mates and their possible realm and soul essence! I've been heavy into soul mates in the las…

Started by Inner Child

4 Apr 28
Reply by Inner Child

Yet another blog post finished and a happy happy Eveee:)

So, I always get an extra buzz when I finish a post. And I can't wait to get it out there and published.. You know what? Even if no one rea…

Started by Eve Fasham

1 Apr 13
Reply by Marcy From Maui

5 x 55 method success stories pretty please :)

Hi all... I am so pleased with myself. Not only did I get my manifestation stories part two published this afternoon, but I have just about…

Started by Eve Fasham

1 Apr 9
Reply by Magical Love

A happy Happy Sunday to you all :) Woke with clarity this morning :)

Good morning all... I can't believe how quick this week has gone. It only seems like yesterday, I was wandering around a wildlife park for…

Started by Eve Fasham

2 Apr 7
Reply by Eve Fasham

A smile, another day, another smile, another blog post, another smile, another happy buzzing day, another happy Eveee

Yep, I have sat today, without distractions and completed my next blog post. This one is manifestation stories that are true. It is part TW…

Started by Eve Fasham

2 Apr 6
Reply by Eve Fasham

What's The Quickest Thing You've Manifested?

Hello All. I'm fascinated by the concept that the only reason a larger 'wish' takes a little longer, is because we 'feel' it should take l…

Started by Curtis Rivers

119 Mar 31
Reply by Sir Neil

Why You're Not Attracting The Success You Want

I don't know who needs this *COUGH me COUGH* but I figure I share some breakthroughs I recently had. No matter where you are in your journe…

Started by Inner Child

5 Mar 19
Reply by Sir Neil

Letting go

Hi All, I have a question about letting go. Trying to understand the concept. I've read about it, watched videos on YouTube, and the idea…

Started by Malcovic

9 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Kahu

New - Wouldn't it be Nice If... Thread

I'm unable to find any of the old threads by searching, and I knew this was an Abe way of attracting: Wouldn't t be nice if, I had choices…

Started by ArtistLaura

77 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Jesse Cochran

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service