Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'meaning' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continuously seeing angel numbers- how to interpret?

Hello, thanks for stopping by my post. So the thing is that I and my boyfriend keep on seeing almost all the angel numbers multiple times i…

Started by FindingLife

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Astral Warrior

help.. feeling numb an soo much sorrow.

The man i love doesnt know if he loves me anymore. I'am shattered, he told me he loved me an saw a long bright future with us but now... he…

Started by Sarah Sapphire

14 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Sarah Sapphire

Meanings to 11:11, 222, 1:21 and etc

Hey all! I’ve been seeing a lot of posts of people wanting to know the meaning of numbers like 111,222, 333 and such so I thought it was…

Started by Inner Child

10 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by jayna williams

Aura, Colours and Their Meaning...

Has anyone had an aura picture? If so, please share your experience here. I think it's fascinating and can give us a great inside into our…

Started by Justine Blake

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Sir Neil

What does this quote mean

I've been tryin to manifest my ex back or someone better and I've been thinking positive and working on myself for about a week now. Anyway…

Started by Nike

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Nike

A fabulous reminder about contrast

Listen to this and then think about all those unwanted things in your life...   A fabulous reminder that we can find meaning in everythi…

Started by daydreambeliever

10 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by daydreambeliever

How to find purpose in life? HOW TO FIND MEANING

How can I use LOA to attract purpose in my life? I am 18 and ever since I was 17 I have felt like my life was meaningless, I was once depre…

Started by Carl Perkins

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Carl Perkins

A Snake and a Rabbit (Please help)

OK i had this dream that I was walking by a roadside and witnesses strange things happen w/ animals.  Can't remember the first 3 things I s…

Started by Yinka

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Yinka

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service