Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Superstitious Beliefs and the Science Behind Them

Do you have superstitious beliefs? How intense is your belief about them? I bet by now, you already know that what you believe in plays a m…

Started by Era

10 18 minutes ago
Reply by Alice in Wonderland

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

8475 19 minutes ago
Reply by Richie Rich

Your Wish Is My Command

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your d…

Started by The Genie

1181 1 hour ago
Reply by Donel Pablo

LET GO OF THE PAST NOW!

"Don't let the past be the reason you don't see your present gifts and future" URL: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap121004.html The Universe T…

Started by Inner child

9 Apr 17
Reply by Fred Knight

Design YOUR Universe & Shape YOUR Reality (My Introduction Video/Blog about the Law of Attraction & Psycho Cybernetics)

Hey guys! I want to share some incredible information with you; these pieces of information absolutely TRANSFORMED my entire life an…

Started by Sabastian Beling

8 Apr 16
Reply by Sabastian Beling

The Great "Manifest $100" Experiment

What if you could reliably manifest $100 at will whenever you wanted to? What if this ability was so reliable that you knew you'd never hav…

Started by Diamond Art Carvajal

41 Apr 13
Reply by Sir Neil

Does Anyone Have and Gratitude Practices To Share?

I'm reading Rhonda Byrne's latest book "The Magic". It's full of great gratitude practices to activate the Law Of Attraction. Does anyone…

Started by Michael

4 Apr 13
Reply by Sir Neil

The Power of Gratitude

Begin your day feeling grateful. Gratitude is the most powerful tool to change your life. When you are grateful, you express joy and you be…

Started by Beam Of Light

17 Apr 10
Reply by Sir Neil

The Choice of Joy by Osho

Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disapp…

Started by Beam Of Light

4 Apr 10
Reply by Sir Neil

Law of attraction TV Shows

Just want to point everyone to two TV Shows that are about Law of attraction: Touch (2012) which is cancelled. Especially the first season…

Started by Vincent Freeman

2 Apr 7
Reply by Blessed Princess Natasha

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service