Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Law of Attraction Resources besides Abraham - Hicks

So I have found a lot of resources on the Law of Attraction that date before the Secret, after, and that approach the LOA in various ways.…

Started by Tanisha Hamelin

6 9 hours ago
Reply by Stefania Clemente

Your Wish Is My Command

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your d…

Started by The Genie

1786 on Friday
Reply by LauraO

My Success Story- Manifesting It All

I started keeping a log a while back because since integrating the LOA knowledge into my life there have been way to many things to count.…

5 on Thursday

"The Future is Good" A LOA Poem

So I have been feeling so so sooo extra creative lately! I consider myself a pretty creative person in general. Lately, however, the writin…

6 on Thursday
Reply by Tanisha Hamelin

New Video: How to rise above emotional suffering and apply LOA like a boss!

New video is up!  In this video I talk about how you can end your emotional suffering and learn to apply the law of attraction like a boss!…

Started by julie dickinson

5 Jun 23

Please help need advice and opinions

I recently sent out an intention to manifest my ex or someone better into my life. And ever since that day I've been trying to think positi…

Started by Nike

5 Jun 14
Reply by Anne Marga

Help? I keep on getting the exact opposite of what I desire/visualize?

Hey you guys, this is my first post on here! :D So I've being learning about all of this Law of Attraction stuff for a while now, but what…

Started by Sarah K

5 Jun 10
Reply by Sir Neil of Paris

Book of Maniefest Recipes

BOOK OF MANIFEST RECIPES Every recipe designed to craft and project a dream like fine cuisine. Utilizing the best of our intricate function…

Started by Wisher

4 May 28

How do we improve the relationship we have with ourselves? How do we get people to want to be around you and respect you?

I was wondering, how do we improve the relationship we have with ourselves, I realize this is the most necessary relationship we have and w…

Started by Celine

4 May 25
Reply by LauraO

Help I got waitlisted !!!

Okay so I need some advice on what I should do. So what happened was I applied for the school I wanted to get into and weeks later they sen…

Started by Jessie j

10 May 18
Reply by Momo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service