Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

11202 yesterday
Reply by Cal

Turning limitation into freedom...

If all spiritual teachings remind us we are are infinite and unlimited then how do we tap into that Truth?It seems that most of us here on…

Started by julie dickinson

0 on Wednesday

Creating space for the law of attraction to deliver blessings

Hi :) Since you are the universe, as you create space within yourself...you are inviting the universe to deliver blessings to you! Watch my…

1 Jul 12
Reply by DeeLight<3

Embracing Ease on The Voyage To Our Desires

So I guess the lesson for today is that if you don't implement a new action you won't ever learn a damn thing. Yeah that's right. In my las…

Started by David L

2 Jul 5
Reply by David L

Your Wish Is My Command

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your d…

Started by The Genie

1569 Jul 4
Reply by EmilyCamila

my take on law of attraction after 6 months of practise

hey everyone, i'd like to give you my opinion of law of attraction after i've been practising it for 6 months. first, i must say that i bel…

Started by ihabhamed

2 Jun 30
Reply by ihabhamed

What to do when life gets cray!

Hi Loves,  New video is up! What to do when life gets cray. https://youtu.be/fF33lWL05uE We all have a divine destiny waiting to be fulfill…

0 Jun 6

Ready to MASTER the law of attraction?

Hi Loves, I have been offering free email coaching over at my website http://unveiledmiracles.com. In order to claim your free email sessio…

1 Jun 5
Reply by Tryary

Help me, I want the love of my life back!!

Hello everyone, I want to keep a long story short, But we broke up just over 2 months ago, we have kept in contact, slept together a few t…

Started by Evelynn Forrest

0 May 31

My Fears Manifesting(?) + In Attempt of Repairing a Friendship

My ex boyfriend, who is also my friend, started dating a girl, and they are new to the relationship. I am on the journey of attracting him…

Started by Angeli

3 May 1
Reply by marianna

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2016   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service