Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne ThanksGiving and The Secret Daily Teachings

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne Creator of The Secret The greatest thief of human happiness and abundance is ungratefulness. An…

Started by Marcy From Maui

6 May 30
Reply by Dorothy

What you give energy to

"what you give energy to it expands" Lisa Nichols of the secret This is a very important note Focus on Joy,Love , health and abundance

Started by Janice Geddes

2 May 16
Reply by Dorothy

Prayer of Gratitude

Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of gratitude. I now allow this gratitude to fill my heart, my body, my mind, my co…

Started by Tolemac

10 May 10
Reply by Sir Neil

What Do You Want?

The first step towards attaining happiness, abundance, and prosperity is to define what you want and have a burning desire for its achievem…

Started by Era

2 May 8
Reply by Sir Neil

Law of Attraction, friends and family

Well hello and good evening everyone. I really hope that you are all safe and well. Firstly, I would like to make an apology. I made the…

Started by Eve Fasham

3 May 7
Reply by Great Believer

The simple way to attracting abundance

Hi there PI!  I thought I would share a bit of knowledge on how to manifest whatever you wish, you see alot of people when they want somet…

Started by Alex Kreuz

4 Apr 27
Reply by Dorothy

Learning to have faith...

This video is all about faith. George Michael left us with some seriously powerful words before he died, are you keeping the faith in you…

Started by julie dickinson

16 Apr 14
Reply by Dorothy

The Choice of Joy by Osho

Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disapp…

Started by Beam Of Light

12 Apr 1
Reply by Dorothy

self love - self acceptance and self esteem

I am working on self love, self acceptance and self esteem. I am trying to find an image that I could hold in my mind and focus on it. I do…

Started by lu

13 Mar 31
Reply by Good Vibe

Is Change Necessary?

Have you noticed that most people are afraid of change? How about you? Are you afraid of changes in your life? Have you made any changes in…

Started by Era

13 Mar 31
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service