Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

9388 29 minutes ago
Reply by Sir Neil

get rid of anxiety

Hello everyone! I am 26 year old ,i learned about The Secret in 2010. I was living in Italy for studing. When i first began to use i became…

Started by Jose

0 yesterday

Your Wish Is My Command

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your d…

Started by The Genie

1312 on Friday
Reply by diya

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

591 Dec 15
Reply by Nanci

What Are Your Limits?

Hey guys,   According to Paul J. Mayer's amazing short story, most of us are programmed to think small - just like circus elephants.  Check…

Started by Devin Morgan

9 Dec 9
Reply by Sir Neil

The stream will carry you

The stream will carry you The stream will carry you. All you've got to do, is let go of the oars. All you've got to do is stop the resistan…

28 Dec 7
Reply by Flowerpatch

Any Tool fans?

Anyone on here a Tool fan? They're my favourite band of all time!! Even though it's most likely that none of their songs were written about…

Started by Jay K

4 Nov 24
Reply by Jay K

Forgiveness and the Law of Attraction?

I am trying to manifest a young man I fell in love with back into my life. He is not yet here but I feel strongly that he is on his way ver…

Started by Sara Kelley

2 Nov 17
Reply by Sara Kelley

really good at attracting really bad things

Although I've been a lurker for years, I recently joined this forum, hoping for some spark of faith again in anything other than random cha…

Started by unicorns and rainbows

16 Nov 7
Reply by unicorns and rainbows

Law of Attraction 30 Day Challenge Starts TODAY! Want to Participate?

I'm excited to announce that today is the start of the Law of Attraction 30 Day Challenge! Over the next 30 days, we will be learning more…

Started by TJ Kurtyka

38 Oct 30
Reply by TJ Kurtyka

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service