Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'powerfulintentions' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

9379 8 hours ago
Reply by LauraVLight

WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bo…

805 on Tuesday
Reply by LauraVLight

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

591 on Monday
Reply by Nanci

The stream will carry you

The stream will carry you The stream will carry you. All you've got to do, is let go of the oars. All you've got to do is stop the resistan…

28 Dec 7
Reply by Flowerpatch

Don't meet resistance with resistance

"If you don't meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, "I'm…

19 Oct 28
Reply by Sir Neil

Action

ACTIONThe motivation to act is inspired from two primary sources:  From a clear, exhilarated vision of what is wanted, or from a clear, unc…

9 Aug 12
Reply by Flowerpatch

Abraham On Forgiveness

Abraham-Hicks On ForgivenessQuestioner: I was reading something that Wayne Dyer wrote, that if youdon't get past forgiving and resentment,…

12 Aug 11
Reply by Flowerpatch

Nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand

There is nothing in all of the Universe more important for anyone to understand than how the vibration they are offering is matching the vi…

6 Aug 11
Reply by Flowerpatch

Understand that Law of Attraction is the great sifter.

Understand that Law of Attraction is the great sifter.  Law of Attraction is sorting everything out, and it's not your job to be the sorter…

9 Jun 12
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Directly From Rhonda Byrne. To The Secret Forum Members

I sent Rhonda the direct link to the thread where members here wished her a Happy Birthday and she most recently ( an hour ago ) sent me…

36 Jun 9
Reply by Flowerpatch

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service