Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'powerfulintentions' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

8450 11 hours ago
Reply by MRS

Law Of Attraction in a nutshell

Whether you are remembering the past, observing the present, or imagining the future, you are doing it right now, and whatever you are focu…

14 Mar 28
Reply by Marcy From Maui

WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULTS?

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bo…

607 Mar 4
Reply by Morning Star

The standard of success in life isn't the things.

The standard of success in life isn't the things. It isn't the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel. Abr…

5 Feb 13
Reply by Flowerpatch

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

577 Feb 10
Reply by Motty C Das

The stream will carry you

The stream will carry you The stream will carry you. All you've got to do, is let go of the oars. All you've got to do is stop the resistan…

34 Feb 5
Reply by Bruce Dee <3

What Are You Grateful For Today?

NOW, NOW and NOW LIFE! Alignment! Clarity Love Passion FUN Freedom! Abundance! Love! Brilliance! Connection! Simplicity! Ease!…

1039 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Morning Star

This weekend, how will you have fun?

Someone recently asked me if I ever feel bad and if I ever get "stuck" in that feeling bad mode. Well of course! Sometimes I go through t…

116 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Secret Scrolls A Secret Story – My Own Daily Reminder

http-equiv="content-type"> A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne Creator of The Secret   Ask, Believe, Receive - just three sim…

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Marcy From Maui

What will you stop pushing against this week?

Abraham-Hicks said: "We want to make 3 powerful statements to you, and if these are the only 3 things you ever hear, they will be enough…

181 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce Dee <3

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service