Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'success' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Have Finally Learned to Let Go - Or How Walt Disney World Changed My Life

For years, I had been desperately trying to attract the wrong things into my life. And with no idea why I was only attracting negative, I b…

Started by Elizabeth

19 Sep 14
Reply by Dorothy

Abe's Awesome Discussion With An Artist(Like Me)

Started by ArtistLaura

0 Aug 24

New Soul Mate Pick a Card Video

I made a new pick a card reading regrading soul mates and their possible realm and soul essence! I've been heavy into soul mates in the las…

Started by Inner Child

4 Apr 28
Reply by Inner Child

Manifestations Stories Wanted please

So for a future post of mine, I would love to share and talk about manifestation stories. Again, true, real-life ones. To share with my rea…

Started by Eve Fasham

0 Mar 24

Why You're Not Attracting The Success You Want

I don't know who needs this *COUGH me COUGH* but I figure I share some breakthroughs I recently had. No matter where you are in your journe…

Started by Inner Child

5 Mar 19
Reply by Sir Neil

I Manifested A Nintendo Switch! + LOA Advice

Just wanted to share a great manifestation success story and some tips! I've always been a big time gamer so when I saw the Nintendo switch…

Started by Inner Child

4 Mar 12
Reply by Inner Child

My Life is Really Better and it has so much to do with LOA/Focus/Appreciations/Intentions

I just want to do what others have on this site; and explain that this stuff has really meant a lot to me. It has been so monumental in my…

Started by ArtistLaura

0 Oct 31, 2018

Donald Trump - Does He Practice Law of Attraction?

Donald Trump famously said: "I like thinking big. I always have. If you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big." Fro…

Started by Mindfuel

18 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Lee Haru

Aligned with Natalie

Hi everyone, About 4 days back, I was reading about Johanna's TFM method for making physical changes like re-shaping face and body. There s…

Started by jagriti Tyagi

3 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

I may graduate in August

I've spent 4.5 years mostly on taking courses for a second BA. Now it seems fully within reach. I really could graduate in August.

Started by ArtistLaura

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service