Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'want' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guys, love and lost

My Ex Jamie keeps creeping into my dreams hes just always there either in the back ground or siting in my car, I'm not sure what my subcons…

Started by Sarah Sapphire

2 Jun 20
Reply by Sarah Sapphire

POST A WISH NOW !

Everyone wants something or the other . Car , House , Money , Business , Looks , Peace , Love ... What Do you want ? ( Be specific & se…

Started by Anuj

896 May 30
Reply by EIXEL

How Do You Raise Your Vibration and attract what you want ?

People here really have some amazing knowledge. I'm so grateful to be able to ask you questions ! I've noticed that my dominant frequency i…

Started by Randy

2 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Randy

Attracting and Preparing for what you want to attract

Ok, remember in the Secret, its says you should prepare and act for what you want? Like if you want a Girlfriend you keep clean, keep your…

Started by Johnny Kustom

7 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Johnny Kustom

I doubt that I want it enough ??

Now I want something but not really sure whether I want it enough.I'm used to the feeling of "NEED" like I always cried and could be extrem…

Started by Meow Auan

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Meow Auan

Does your own power scare you a little?

I've come to the sincere conclusion that Im a powerful manifestor. I manifest absolutely everything, good and bad, shockingly well. Im now…

Started by dreamer

10 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by dreamer

How to Order from 'The Universal Restaurant'

You'll have lot's of Bacon FUN reading bout 'THE UNIVERSAL RESTAURANT'.  It'w written by Steve Pavlina.It will tell you HOW YOU SHOULD ORDE…

Started by Arcturus Bacon

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by MP

The Sedona Method vs. Buddhism

Last night after meditating for two hours I listened to the Sedona Method soundtrack and was amazed to find that the ideology of 'how to…

Started by Alethea Gogeri

2 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Alethea Gogeri

BINGO! Ive got it!!! Now tell me your dream job

Hi After a bizquillian years I finally know what I want, want I want to be!!! WOW.Im sure it has something to do with this site, everyones…

Started by MagicalKat

23 May 27, 2010
Reply by Carl Perkins

If you can't be with the things you love, love the things you hate ;)

Lol, I was going to add the following idea to a previous thread on Unconditional Love, and then this phrase occured to me, and I have to ad…

Started by illusions

10 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Distant TimbersEcho

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service