Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So I asked for many things once and let go as it is with the technique I'm using - ("cosmic ordering" by Barbel Mohr"). But I keep thinking about my desires which is a big no with this technique. I want to visualize my desires but I don't want to cancel my orders accidentally. 

Also I can't visualize everyday due to sleep apnea I've been diagnosed with. Also I feel chronic fatigue and hypersomnia (sleeping 12-16 hours) and still feeling tired.

Can I visualize 1 -  3 times a week? That'd be golden. 

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Techniques are great and effective ONLY if you enjoy doing them, all the best coaches will tell you that you don't need a "technique" cause you are already attracting things, already creating your life, what you need is to stay positive so that you will get the best outcome. So if you want to use a technique use it as long as you feel good, so use it in your own unique way!

i've suffered a lot for chronic fatigue, abraham says that it happens when we don't live our dream life so we don't feel motivated, all we need is to keep up with the speed of our desires! and the same is true for hypersomnia.

Anyway when people have problems in manifesting many times they have unworthiness issues, Abraham here says that you can not go to that expansive fantastic level of your life if you feel unworthy, and this video can really help for that cause it also perfectly explains why most people feel unworthy, Curing Your Insecurities and Feelings of Unworthiness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hFBjZ_Sa1M

You deserve the world my friend!

Ok thank you will watch Dorothy. Is it okay to visualize only 1-3 times a week?

i already told you, it's super ok to visualize 1-3 times a week if it's a technique that makes you feel good but visualizing is not even/necessary! Many times we manifest things without visualizing, we just ask the Universe, have positive expectation, we become a vibrational match to what we want and we get it! Remember, effort can mean resistance, what you want is already waiting for you, are you ready for it or are you wasting your time with many techniques?

Ok. Thank you.

You can decide you want something just once and end up getting it. Stop expecting this stuff to be complex.

Ok. Thanks ArtistLaura!

I think I'll use visualizing time to time and feeling good feelings in the vortex.

Manifest in Days, NOT Years!, maybe i have already sent you this video + 2 quotes 4 you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3eXFL-Ta8

L'immagine può contenere: nuvola, cielo, testo, spazio all'aperto e natura

Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

L'immagine può contenere: testo

The best secret to manifest abuundance/your desires maybe in this caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ClaHWlVHW/

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service