Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have been practicing LOA for more than 7 years since discovering The Secret. From The Secret book, I practiced all different types of methods, meditations, vision boards, gratitude, journaling you name it, I practiced it.

I was able to manifest loads of things such as European trip for free, job that pays 10k dollars a month with excellent colleagues, build my own house and bought a new car. I am grateful for all of this, and I also list all the things I am grateful for everyday.

However, I am still waiting to manifest my partner. I focused on building my career, studying and perfecting my craft, since I have read that you have to focus on other stuff while waiting for your big desire.

Whenever people tell me to be more patient, I always thought, is 10 years not enough waiting? No one has asked me out on a date for 10 years?

Whenever I hear people telling me to focus on other stuff, I did every single course out there related to my job and even not related to my job, I learned 3 foreign languages, learned yoga, gained and lost weight and lost more weight, ran a marathon, travelled the whole world, learned how to paint, joined an online dating, joined every invitation for brunch, night out, learned how to open chakras, silencing the mind etc! And still, I have no prospect!!!I just don't understand it.

I am a very happy, lovable, and beautiful person inside and out. All the people around me are also wondering the same thing. I love myself, I take good care of myself and I always look at the bright side of things. People even call me Polyanna because of my positivity.

I have a request, does anyone else waited this long for them to manifest the one that they truly wanted? Say a job, a child, for me a boyfriend/husband.

I have never felt frustrated in my life whenever I think about it. I keep on reading every success story here and in every LOAD forum and I am quite jealous of people manifesting a romantic relationship easily, and here I am, still waiting. Some motivation needed, please.

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes :)))

Bingo!!:

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

Do you listen to Abraham videos on youtube?

Yes, I waited 7 years and the man I loved in my 20's married me.

Your success story gave me so much hope and motivation!

Yes, I listen to Abraham videos and I love that talk regarding a certain Fred.

Even if i wish you to find your twinflame 4  Christmas here's a very good article that can give you some relief/strength/clarity:

http://www.tut.com/article/details/534-5-ways-to-be-single-and-happ...

big hugssssss

There are a lot of differing viewpoints out there about soulmates, twinflames etc.  From a LOA perspective, you need to get clear on what you first want to create in your life and living, and take actions.  So in the Secret they talk a lot about making space in the wardrobe for your partners clothes etc.  Its those kind of small actions that let the universe know you are serious about things.  Second is acknowledging what is currently showing up for you.  Then if you want to change it you start off by using things like the focus wheel and feeling good exercises to expand your vibration and then you start to attract things into your life.  10 years really isn't that long a time at all and you can bet your desires and needs have changed during that time too.  Sometimes we work on such an amazing list of things we want that it takes the universe a while to pair us up with the individual that matches those requirements.  

Yes I agree Graysen that 10 years isn’t really that long, actually just realised it after reading so much about LOA, self love, chakras etc that time is relative and I did lived a full life for that decade. I feel more complete because I was able to do the things I would like to do so when the time comes that I will settle down, I won’t demand things from my partner because I am complete and I learned to fully love myself.

Lots of love Stefania! Thank you such a great article you shared

Love to you!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service