Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

no more toxic relationship. I am now attracting a healthy harmonious relationship. a fun lighthearted companion

i have a toxic relationship. my ex girlfriend makes my heart sink. everytime we get back together there is inevitably a moment when she makes me feel toxic. i just got in an argument with her and i hung up the phone on her because i cant do that anymore. the whole drama thing. i much rather be alone tonight , i had a long day. i keep deciding that there is someone else right for me out there(obviously not her) and i keep breaking up with her..since the last time we broke up and got back together i've had a few good relationships. i even fell in love with someone else but she was here on a student exchange program from austria and at the end of the summer she went back. we kept in touch for a while but now i accept it that its over. i'm embarrassed to talk about this because it sounds like i'm a player but its not true. i just insist that the person i am with have a positive attitude and share in a desire to be in an uplifted state of being as opposed to quarrel. i want to be with some one that adds to my world not takes away. i felt really terrible after the argument . then i watched the ester hicks video on the main page and now feel better. writing is always healing for me to. she is always doing this to me. i keep deciding thats it. no more, and then i just end up getting back with her and its like this scratched record that keeps playing a bitter sweet melody. jeez maybe i shouldn't post this.
i think i'll watch the abraham video one more time and go to sleep I'm tired.
thats its over between me and her, i hear what the universe is telling me.......

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will manifest this for you, as I am doing for myself.

Sometimes with relationships the toxicity level can be really high before we realize that it's damaging our being, and it can become cyclical in nature. We all want love we all strive to find that "perfect someone" that makes us happy and gives us the affection and love we all deserve. Sometimes so much so, that we bypass what is really important to find within that other person but also to find what's important to hold onto within ourselves. We look for it in all the wrong places and we've somehow concocted a shell that hovers over this other person that helps to add to the toxicity and we feel trapped, only hoping it will get better it will change it will be "the love I've always wanted and needed because I've stood right here and I've withstood it all, I've given it all, I've lost myself for the cause". On the contrary, it's like quicksand. Just remember love... you must love yourself, you must harness the ability to say no, and you must stand strong envelop the vibrations of the universe to align with your being, think positive things, think worthiness, think about who you are and what you stand for in a relationship YOU are just as important. I once read somewhere, the exact spot has left my memory right now, but it stated that you need to realize that if you are not jiving with someone else trying to change who you are to fit to that other person isn't ever the answer and trying to change them isn't either, they are only being them but you cannot forget who you are. So let them be, hold onto yourself and realize that the one you seek is waiting for you. I hope I haven't rambled on too much here. I know you will find the answers you seek and your life will be filled with people with whom you can be yourself, be joyous, be happy and create the life you manifest. :)

Love, light and joy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service