Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Today in the U.S. is the celebration of Mother's Day!

I Appreciate my Mother and My Wife HUGELY every day!...but, today is a day set aside to honor them for BEing the Incredible Mothers that they are!!!

So, Happy Mother's Day to All of the Amazing Moms in the world!!!

Today...and every day...I Appreciate You!!!

Bob :>)

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Bob! YOU are such a good guy!

Debbie
Bob, that actually isn't you wife's name, is it? Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;-)

Happy Mum's Day to all the mother's on this site and anyone who has a mother.

F.
LOL!!!...Ooooh!...I better edit that!!!...

Bob :>)

Because It Really Helps People...
DITTO!
Did I just wish Bob Happy Mother's Day.....well, you know what I mean....Thank You
Thanks, Bob!
Thank you, Bob! You are awesome!
Hi all,

my Powerful Intention for Mother's Day is that all mothers around the globe would have their work recognised, valued and rewarded with a salary. Many mothers who are on their own work 168 hours a week caring for children, when the average working week is only 50 hours a week, many mothers have no income and when the State does give them assistance it is often a lot less than minimum wage. I would like to see all Mothers given status and pay for at least 50 hours a week and where they are on their own rearing children given free nanny care so that they can also have time off some evenings or weekends. I would like to see ALL mothers and children living in abundance.

I would like to see all retired mothers receiving a State pension. 20 years of fulltime parenting is equivalent to 60 years of regular work ...doesnt that deserve a Pension ! Yes Sir !

Its a done deal !

love and appreciation to all Moms on this special day - Gen
And when Fathers Day comes around I have some pretty wonderful Powerful Intentions for them too !!

love and hugs Gen
Thank You!

I really Appreciate my mom, being a mom , Mom's everywhere and also my son and husband who allow me to be the mom that I am!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service