Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Is there some way to not receive personal blanket private messages (which I would characterize as spam)? I don't mind receiving announcements relating to PI which are sent via a blanket PM, but I'm receiving things from people I don't know about things I have no interest in.

This did not happen on the old PI site...what is the policy regarding sending spam PMs here?

Thanks!

Sharyn

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to your settings page ... the link is on the upper right side of your page under MY FRIENDS
its says MY SETTINGS

After you click MY SETTINGS
click " Email " on the left side and check or uncheck what you want sent or not.

You can choose who sends you both emails and broadcasts and follow ups from forum topics as well.

You can opt in or out of a variety of things here.

Explore this page as you will see many choices
PS if one person is sending you messages you do not want you can block them in your messaging area.

In Email My Settings, you block group sent messages

example below

========================

Email Notifications
What network activity do you want to receive an email notification for?

Network Messages
Messages sent to me
Messages sent to groups I belong to
Messages sent to the whole network
Messages sent to all friends
Member Activity
Friend requests
People that I've invited to join this network
I have new comments to approve
I have new network content to approve
Feedback and problem reports
Following Discussions and Blog Posts
Follow discussions and blog posts I add

Follow discussions and blog posts I reply to Clear My Follow List
If you click 'Clear My Follow List', you will stop following all discussions and blog posts that you're currently following.

None: I don't want to receive emails from Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community
Yes, I've just blocked all blanket emails. And evidently no one wants to communicate with me personally because I haven't gotten any PMs since!
Unfortunately I get alot of sales pitches, human rights emails etc but just block the senders individually...
I mean private messages, as you should not be getting emails, unless you give people your email address.

If you do not want emails from certain people I belive you can block them

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service