Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

What do you appreciate about your kids today?

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

You are so welcome! Thank you for your kind words and energy Karina!
My kids are gentle and kind, sweet and very cute. I love having a baby in the house. I love seeing her little personality emerge and her pure positive energy. And I love that when things feel a little haywire with my preschooler - we can get back on track by just spending more time together and having fun. I also love that they love their grandma and enjoy it when she babysits!!

Happy day!
oooh, the group im delighted to join!! thank you so much for EXACTLY what i wanted and wasnt clear .... clarity and manifestation came at the same time....

now, today im grateful for :

-for funny impersonation of me :o)
-for ultra fast recovery from immune strenghtening fever
-for not having one in year and a half
-for his cheeks when he's smiiling
-for getting to read children picture books to him and myself and learning the wisdoms from them in a new light
-for getting to lay next to him and be lazy while he had fever ;o)
-for getting to stay with him as my only job
-for his voice that's so nice to hear
-for his enthusiasm for starting to go to kindergarden ("school" :o))) soon
-for this laughter that comes all the way from his belly
-for his language learning and perfect pronunciation in both croatian and french
-for his intake of liquid
-for his apetite
-for his love for veggies and fruits
-for holding him in my arms today for long time, just becouse we felt like it...
-for his independence and strength
-for his verbalisation of emotions both his and other peoples
today i appreciate luka:
-for his memory of stories i read to him and we listen on cds and tapes
-for him taking off his clothes by himself and putiing some on
-for washing his cute little hands
-for putting his head in my lap and taling to me about things that matter to him
-forhis appetite and love for veggies
-for easily forgetting about sweets if not exposed to them
-forhis cheeks when his smiling
-for the sound of his voice when talking
-for hearing him singing 'kukunka' song (in croatian) in his room while playing and a funny way he switched words :o))
-forbeing a 3yo and being so sure on a 2 wheel trainer-bike that i think he'll soon ho on 2 wheels and pedasl
-forhis spontaneous politeness and openess to say hello, goodby, thank you, sorry and be careful (:o))) to people
-for his easy forgiveness when i mess up
-for constantly bringing me into the now
-for 'allowing' me to daydream, too

oh, my precious!

love
kaalii
today i appreciate about luka:
-his independence during the fight between me and marc
-for his loving bond with his father
-for his kiss and hugs he gave me when he say me crying - but not being scared no sad himself -aaah, so great!
-for seeing that he is so much more strong than one would expect
-for him walking my talk better than i do - i admire him indeed!
-for asking me to read him a meditation for children and falling asleep already during the 1st lullaby
My day has been steadily improving and I am so very happy about that. This afternoon we went on a "hike" it was so fun. We have trails right behind our house and we found so many treasures. My kids are both now totally sacked out which is just what we all needed. And I love that they had such healthy and efficient lunches. happy day
today i appreciate about luka...
-his growth and independence
-taking off his clothes
-driving his trotinette and raising his leg like a little acrobat
-sitting right now in my lap and moving his head a bit to the side while saying: "...so thet you can see better the screen." oh...
-the smell of his hair
-being big enoug to play 'memory' with me - soon he'll be able to beat me, very soon...
Every, single day I appreciate the humming/singing/dancing way my son lives his life. I just love being in his vibrational vicinity. I love hugs and kisses. I love the way he thinks. And lately, I am loving reading the Sarah books (by Esther and Jerry Hicks) with him. It is so nice to have this shared vocabulary of upliftment with him, and he nudges me with wisdom from the books when he sees I'm out of whack!
Beautiful Vibrations Abound!
Today I took my kids to a different grocery store and they have one of those cool grocery carts with the car in the front. Usually my preschooler sits in the front and 'drives' and the baby sits in the cart with me if we go there. Anyway, my preschooler wanted the baby to sit in the car with her. I really had not thought of that yet, so I strapped her in the little car with sister next to her. And they were so dang cute I was tearing up in the grocery store. It was just too cute to see them together with the little one's fuzzy head bouncing around the way it does. I love watching them grow as sisters. It is friggin awesome.
I appreciate the spark of true adventure in my little one's eye as she sets forth to walk!!! And I appreciate her determination to learn words and her excitement to communicate. It's the best! She is so friggin cute it is out of this world.
My daughters are so so cute and awesome energy flowers! They are enthusiastic, going with the flow, creative, smily, little lovers. I am so lucky!
happy, loving, hugging, play, having fun, creating, smiling, joyous, love, soft, gifts,

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service