Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My Intention is to Post here Every Day with a feeling of Appreciation, Joy And Love
so that what I feel grateful for keeps expanding and spread to others, too!

Marcy From Maui!

Today I am Grateful For:

=======================

NOW, NOW and NOW

LIFE!

Alignment!

Clarity

Love

Passion

FUN

Freedom!

Abundance!

Love!

Brilliance!

Connection!

Simplicity!

Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

Tags: Appreciation, Attraction, Byrne, Gratefull, Law, Marcy, Maui, Rhonda, Secret, Thankful, More…The, of

Views: 2322

Replies to This Discussion

Guys,

Give away, so all retun 100x for you

Beautiful sun and hope for better :-)

Hi all,

The charity it is the best investment...
I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

I have a HUGE Appreciation for That one Simple intention ! :-}
Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache!

All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives today!

NOW, NOW and NOW

LIFE!

Alignment!

Clarity

Love

Passion

FUN

Freedom!

Abundance!

Love!

Brilliance!

Connection!

Simplicity!

Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!
I am grateful for starting this journey and embracing it wholeheartedly
Wide world,

Be happy, to attract all you want. The earth needs happyness
I am grateful for the The Secret. Its so strange, I'm just reading it now for the first time. As I read it I feel like "I already know this stuff", I'm doing it everyday. I have always felt that positive thinking leads to positive results. These are the things Im grateful for:

My wife. People stop and turn around to stare at her when she walks down the street. She's smart as well as beautiful. I'm not particulary good looking or in great shape, dont have much $$. Yet I knew the moment I saw her, we would be togather, never waivered in that belief- and three years later we were married- agianst almost insurmountable odds.

My Job. I'm a law enforcement officer. I have had the best assignments. The most coveted positions we have. I currently ride a wave runner all summer, and drive a boat during the winter months. Im not a "go getter" type, not a suck-up or "better than everyone" type of guy. Daily I hear from my coworkers- how do I get to be you, or how do you do that? I've heard this for years- even from admin, the ones putting me in the positions I've had. I quietly think, you can do this- you are me if you believe.

My Life. I live in a gated community, and have nice cars. I started exactly where my coworkers started. No family $$ nothing like that. My wife was working at a gas station during the day and coctail waitress at night when we met. She owns her own business now and makes more money than I do. We do not own a single credit card.

I am so thankful and greatful. But I always knew, KNEW! this would be my life. I bounced around for awhile- lost in doubt. Then somewhere, somebody told me the SECRET. They didnt call it that, and I had never heard of it before a couple weeks ago. Its so simple- I always get the best parking at the mall, because I KNOW I will when I leave the house. Maybe that sounds conceited, or selfish. Heck, maybe if everyone believed those parking spots would be taken. Dont know. I do know that I thank God everyday for my life, and for my faith.
Thank you for sharing you story. I am new to the secret and I so want to learn how to use it. I seem stuck but I am not giving up. May you have a wonderful day.
I am grateful that I am off today and have time with my family.
I am grateful for love, peace and the ability to laugh!!! Blessings to ALL!!!
Hi guys,

I am here to send them loving, peace and prays, love, loveeeeeeeeee.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service